Chinese Tablets that are worth every single penny!
Store Name: Telcast Official Store
Store Description: Telcast is a Chinese Tablet company that makes some amazing tablets that are affordable, feature rich, stylish and multipurpose. This is why it's our pick!
Price range: $80 - $300
One thing that is indisputable about Chinese device makers is their ability to design and develop pocket-friendly feature-packed tablets. Leveraging this simple rule has built electronic giants like Xiaomi and Huawei!
But there are so many more Chinese manufacturers making awesome Chinese tablets that most people around the world don’t have an idea about.
Today we cover all the Best China Tablets in the market. Consider the following Chinese tablets the next time you are out shopping.
Which is the best Chinese Android tablet?
|Best Chinese Tablets
|Lenovo XiaoXin Pad Pro (P11 Pro)
|Check it out on AliExpress
|Chuwi Hi10 Go
|Check it out on AliExpress
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 / Pad 5 Pro
|Check it out on AliExpress – $314
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 / Mi Pad 4 Plus
|Check it out on Aliexpress – $250
|Check it out on Aliexpress – $214
|Huawei Mediapad M6
|Check it out on Aliexpress – $449
|Check it out on Aliexpress – $1028
|Lenovo Miix 510 Tablet
|Teclast X6 Pro
|ALLDOCUBE iPlay 40
|Check it out on Aliexpress –$165
|Jumper EZPAD 6 Pro
|Check it out on Aliexpress -$169
|Check it out on Aliexpress –$116
How did we test the best China tablets?
We put over 50 different China tablets through a series of tests to determine which are the best. For example, we ran each tablet through a battery test to check if they offered a decent battery life while running multiple high-performance tasks simultaneously.
Another test we conducted was the performance tests where numerous applications were opened and we checked to see if there was any lag or drop in performance of the tablet. We also tested out display clarity and even an audio test by playing different video/audio files at different volume levels.
Best Chinese Tablets 2024
Based on these tests we conducted in a closed environment, the following China tablets are some of the best in the market.
Lenovo XiaoXin Pad Pro (P11 Pro)
The Lenovo XiaoXin Pad Pro (P11 Pro) stands out as a powerful performer with a premium flair, making it a top contender in the realm of Chinese tablets.
Its flagship Snapdragon 870 processor ensures seamless multitasking and effortlessly handles even the most demanding games, providing users with a smooth and responsive experience.
Coupled with a stunning 2K OLED display, the visuals are nothing short of breathtaking, boasting vibrant colors, deep blacks, and wide viewing angles that elevate your media consumption to new heights.
Beyond its powerful internals, the P11 Pro also impresses with its sleek and premium design. With a slim profile of just 5.8mm and weighing in at 486g, it feels remarkably lightweight yet exudes an air of luxury with its aluminum unibody construction.
The tablet doesn’t compromise on audio quality either, thanks to its four JBL speakers enhanced by Dolby Atmos technology, delivering immersive sound for both movies and music enthusiasts alike.
However, despite its many strengths, the P11 Pro does come with its share of drawbacks. Its premium features also come with a premium price tag, making it more expensive compared to other Chinese tablets in the market.
Also, while the software is generally smooth, occasional UI glitches and bugs have been reported, indicating that there’s room for improvement in terms of software optimization.
Its combination of flagship performance, stunning display, and premium design make it a compelling option for discerning users, albeit at a higher price point and with some minor caveats regarding software optimization and storage limitations.
Chuwi Hi10 Go
The Chuwi Hi10 Go offers a budget-friendly alternative in the landscape of Chinese tablets, providing you with surprising value despite its affordable price tag.
Powered by the Unisoc Tiger T618 processor, it delivers decent performance suitable for everyday tasks and light gaming, making it a practical choice for casual users on a budget. Its compact and lightweight design further enhances its appeal, with a 10.1-inch display that strikes a balance between usability and portability, weighing just 500g.
One of the standout features of the Hi10 Go is its expandable storage options, supporting up to 1TB microSD cards, which is a rarity in budget tablets. This allows users to easily expand their storage capacity for storing additional files, apps, and media without breaking the bank.
The Hi10 Go provides a clean and bloatware-free Android 12 experience, ensuring a smooth and responsive user interface without unnecessary clutter. This simplicity enhances usability and ensures that the tablet remains snappy and efficient in day-to-day use.
However, the Hi10 Go does have its limitations. Its modest hardware specifications mean that it’s not well-suited for demanding tasks or heavy gaming, and its IPS display lacks the vibrancy and contrast found in higher-end tablets, resulting in a more mediocre viewing experience.
Apart from this, the single speaker delivers only average sound quality, which may disappoint users who prioritize audio performance.
The Chuwi Hi10 Go offers excellent value for budget-conscious consumers seeking a capable tablet for everyday use. Its affordability, expandable storage options, and clean Android experience make it a practical choice for casual users looking to fulfill basic computing needs without breaking the bank.
- Affordable price
- Decent performance
- Compact and portable
- Expandable storage
- Dual SIM slot
- Clean Android 12 experience
- Limited power
- Average display
- Basic build quality
- Speaker quality
- Limited software updates
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 / Pad 5 Pro
Xiaomi has made their comeback into the tablet market this year with their latest Mi Pad 5. Considered to be an upgrade of the Pad 4 and 4 Plus, the Pad 5 delivers peak performance and is crafted to be one of the best multimedia tablets of today.
I’ve used the Mi Pad 5 for a while and its large WQHD display and 120Hz refresh rate makes everything silky smooth, including power hungry apps and games. The Mi Pad 5 is a cheaper alternative to Lenovo, but is slightly more expensive than the older Pad 4 and most of the Teclast tablets.
Check out the specs of the Xiaomi Pad 5;
- This tablet not only has a massive 11-inch WQHD display, but it also delivers a refresh rate of 120Hz and is amazing for playing games and watching high resolution videos and movies.
- The battery powering the Pad 5 is an upgrade from the Pad 4 and the new 8720mAh powerhouse now comes with 33W quick charging capabilities that allow the tablet to charge from 0-100% in under 2 hours.
- Under the hood sits the Snapdragon 860 processor that’s coupled with at least 6GB of RAM. The Pad 5 comes loaded with options of 128GB and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage and the UI is based on Android 11, so we get pretty much the same functionality.
- Unlike the Pad 4 and the Pad 4 Plus, the new Pad 5 supports Google Play store and you can readily download Google based apps and games onto the tablet.
|Large WQHD display
|Lacks a 3.5mm jack and a fingerprint scanner
|Smooth performance and fluid UI
|Some issues with larger apps
|Good sounding stereo audio
|Decent battery life
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 / Mi Pad 4 Plus
Xiaomi got into the tablet game to compete with the likes of Samsung and Apple. So is it worth it?
Specs and Features
- The screen is a 10-inch FHD display. Other features include a fingerprint scanner and a USB Type-C.
- The Snapdragon 660 processor is rather powerful and makes great use of the battery- expect an exceptional 17 hours of uninterrupted use.
- The tablet also boasts built-in support for 4G LTE but lacks an optional function.
- Remember, however, the tablet doesn’t feature band 20 assistance that is compulsory in some Europeans economies.
- This is a Chinese device, so it does not come with a pre-installed Play Store.
- This is the improved version of the Mi Pad 3. As for the design, its sleek, yet simple. The Hexa Core 2.1GHz processor is accompanied by 64GB storage space.
The upgraded version of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is the Mi Pad 4 Plus. The Mi Pad 4 Plus does have some differences and they are.
- Uses a Snapdragon 660 processor
- It’s the battery life that takes the cake with around 8 hours of continuous use
- The Mi Pad 4 Plus has 4G built-in and it isn’t optional like the Mi Pad 4.
- It does have a beautiful 10-inch display and has a fingerprint scanner as well.
Perfect for Everyday Use
|Large FHD display with built-in fingerprint scanner
|Does not have Google PlayStore
|High performance gaming processor with a large battery
|Built-in 4G LTE but not optional
|Sleek build and premium finish
Teclast T30 Review
Telcast is a Chinese tablet brand that isn’t world famous yet. Their new table T30 is a front runner in the Chinese Tablet market and here’s what makes this tablet tick!
Specs and Features
- It runs on 4G and has a powerful P70 Octa-core A73 Chip which is pretty good for a tablet of this range
- It has a 1920 X 1200 Full HD screen which is a 10.1-inch display.
- The body is made of metal and it’s pretty strong. Kind of reminds me of the iPad.
- It runs on the latest Android 9.0
- It has a 8000 mAh battery which is pretty sufficient as it gives you 11 hours of video playback.
- The Mali-G72 graphics ensures that it’s perfect for gaming.
Perfect for Gaming and Media
|Made from high quality materials and built to last
|Operating system firmware needs to be updated
|Has a decent battery life and is equipped with an IPS OGS display
|Runs on a powerful GPU, ideal for gaming
Huawei MediaPad M6 Pro Gaming Tablet
The Mediapad M6 is a pro gaming tablet with a 8.4-inch screen. This was surprising because the older M5 had a 10.4-inch screen. What the M6 lacks in screen size, it more than makes up for in other features. Let’s find out what they are.
Specs and Features
- It has a 8.4-inch screen which is slightly bigger than most of these Phablet phones.
- The front camera is a 8MP shooter, whereas the primary camera is a 13MP shooter.
- It runs on the Huawei Kirin 980 with Octa-Core
- It runs on the latest Android 9.1 with EMUI layer on top.
- It DOES support the use of Google Play and other Google services.
Perfect for Gaming and Media
|High capacity 7500mAh battery
|Could have increased the RAM
|Has a built-in memory slot Expandable to 512gb
Huawei Matebook Tablet
The Huawei Matebook tablet can only be described as a beast!
Specs and Features
- The device comes with a 2.7Ghz Core M processor and a shared graphics processor.
- It also includes 8GB RAM and 512GB ROM.
- It is powered by Windows 10 OS.
- It also comes with a fingerprint sensor to ensure most security of your data.
- The IPS-style 12-inch display has a resolution of 2160×1440. The Matebook tablet is lightweight with a sleek design.
|Aluminum unibody design
|Heats up fast
|Lightweight and extremely portable
|Does not come with a detachable keyboard
|Sensitive fingerprint sensor
Lenovo Miix 510 Tablet
Trust me when I say this, but 2-in-1 tablets are truly some of the most versatile and power driven tablets around and Lenovo is one brand that has managed to master the art of creating some brilliant 2-in-1 tablets with performance capabilities of a full fledged laptop.
The Miix 510 is one such tablet that comes with a detachable keyboard to make it easier for professionals to work on. Not only is it a pretty fast machine considering its super affordable, but it’s also equipped with a large 12-inch HD display that dishes out a crisp and clear picture quality.
If you’re keen on picking up a cost effective 2-in-1 tablet, then I’d recommend checking out the Miix 510 on AliExpress.
Here are some of the Miix 510s key specifications;
- One good thing about the 510 is that it comes with a 12.2-inch Full HD display that can churn out a resolution of 1920*1080p making it perfect for gaming and other apps that require high resolution
- The processor that’s powering this tablet is the Core i5 7200U chipset which is capable of a top speed of 2.5GHz making it on par with some of the most powerful mid-range laptops of today.
- For a smooth and flawless user experience, the Miix 510 comes with a 8GB RAM coupled with a 256GB SSD which is more than enough to store numerous apps, photos, games and other documents.
- In terms of connectivity it offers only Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi for wireless connections and there is 1 USB 3.0 port to connect things like a wired mouse or a flash drive.
- One thing that made me love this tablet is that it comes with a Dolby enabled stereo system and the sound output is loud, clear and there’s quite a decent amount of bass.
|Large display that offers HD resolution
|Battery dies out faster than the P11
|Fast 2.5 GHz processor for power hungry apps and games
|Touchpad on the detachable keyboard is not that sensitive and quite difficult to use
|Comes with a 5MP front facing camera that’s ideal for video calls and selfies
|Premium build with a lightweight design
Teclast X6 Pro
Teclast is one of our favorite tablet manufacturers based out of China that have been taking over the market with their high-end, budget-friendly tablets.
The X6 Pro is one of their most powerful tablets till date and it’s also one of the few Teclast tablets to come with a large 12.6-inch 2880 * 1920 HD IPS display that can support 3K video playback.
It’s the perfect choice for those who are looking to improve their overall work efficiency and a fantastic thing about the X6 Pro is that it comes with a built-in kickstand that makes it a whole lot easier to use.
Take a look at the X6 Pro’s specs;
- The tablet features a Core M processor and uses 4GB of RAM to keep the productivity levels up throughout the day. There’s also the nice internal 256GB SSD that is more than enough to store apps, games, movies, songs and documents.
- One thing that amazed me was the display and its amazing clarity. The X6 Pro is equipped with a 12.6-inch FHD IPS display that has a resolution of 3K. This capacitive multi-touch screen comes with complete lamination and oleophobic coating that keeps it safe from external scratches.
- There is not much though when it comes to built-in sensors as the X6 Pro only has a light/ambient sensor and the accelerometer.
- While looking at the camera of the tablet, the rear camera is a 5MP lens that uses a CMOS sensor and is capable of capturing RAW images in 3K. The front camera on the other hand is a decent 2.07 MP lens that can shoot in 1080 and records videos in 720P at 30 fps.
- The X6 Pro does come with Bluetooth, but it’s ver 4.2 and connections can tend to drop as the tablet is moved away from the connected devices. There’s also Wi-Fi 802.11 and this permits high speed wireless internet access with low latency and zero buffering.
|Large 12.6” 3K display
|Mediocre 5 hour battery life
|Fast 2.2 GHz processor for power hungry apps and games
|Tends to overheat when running large apps and software
|Comes with a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera
|Premium build with a lightweight design
|Equipped with a built-in kickstand
ALLDOCUBE iwork10 Pro
The ALLDOCUBE is another China based tablet manufacturer that makes tablets for every budget and for every specialization. The product we review from ALLDOCUBE is the iWork 10 Pro. Here are the highlights!
Specs and Features
- iWork10 Pro has a 1.44GHz X5-Z8350 quad-core processor, which is also found in the CHUWI Hi8.
- The 10.1-inch IPS screen has a resolution of 1920×1200, which renders gorgeous images.
- The RAM is 4GB while the internal storage is 64GB but expandable. There is an integrated GPU with 500MHz.
- Unlike most Chinese tablets on the market, this one has a keyboard that will surely open up new possibilities when you are using the computer. If you are looking for a 2-in-1 device- in laptop and tablet sense, and Android plus Windows, then consider the iwork 10 Pro.
|Decent battery life
|Camera needs improvement
|Budget friendly price
|Runs on dual OS
Jumper EZpad Pro 8
The Jumper EZpad Pro 8 is a well-designed tablet that doubles up as a portable laptop. It’s a great choice for those who are looking for a mid-range tablet with high performance specifications. Considered as one of the best China tablets, we found the user experience to be as we expected, fast. Another thing we truly loved about this tablet is its versatility and how we were able to use it in different ways without having to do much.
- The EZpad Pro 8 has been manufactured using an aluminum alloy casing which makes it highly durable but lightweight at the same time.
- The magnetic strip on the side panel helps charge your stylus and also can be used to connect a wireless keyboard turning the tablet into your personal laptop.
- It’s one of the few tablets on this list that comes equipped with Dual Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- You will enjoy this tablet mainly because it comes with multiple ports allowing you to connect practically any device to it.
|Sleek and stylish design
|Runs on Apollo Lake
|Large 11” IPS display
|Has multiple user modes
CHUWI Hi 13
The Chuwi Hi13 is a large tablet that comes with a fantastic display and the ability to be paired with multiple hard disks simultaneously. It’s another 2-in-1 tablet that can be used as a laptop if you desire. Also, considering that this tablet has a high resolution display and a metal chassis, it’s safe to say that this bad boy should be on your list at least for its design and performance.
- Build and design resembles the iPad pro but feels bulky.
- It has an Intel Apollo Lake Celeron quad core processor that can hit a top speed of 2.2GHz thanks to the built-in Turbo Boost technology.
- It runs on windows 10 OS and can also boot Linux so you can have two profiles and two operating systems running side-by-side
- The H13 also has a decent Gen9 HD graphics processor allowing you to play games with ease. You can also use the Hi13 to render and decode 4K videos with no hassle
|Fast eMCC speeds
|Heavy and does not have great speakers
|Keyboard dock is built sturdy
|Can connect multiple HDDs to it
Lenovo is probably one of the more trusted brands out there. And they do make some pretty amazing tablets!
Specs and Features
- The Lenovo TB-X103F is powered by Qualcomm quad-core CPU
- It boasts a 10.1-inch large screen that will guarantee an impressive visual experience. With a resolution of 1280×800, you can be sure that you won’t miss any detail. Plus, you get up to 10 touch recognitions for a two-player experience.
- The thickness of the tablet is narrowed down to measure the only 8.99mm and weighs approximately 530g. furthermore, the body is anti-drop, anti-slip and boasts back sanding treatment. The tab includes front dual speakers for exceptional sound.
- It is DOLBY ATMOS certified and embraces the panoramic sound technology.
- There is also an inbuilt child mode that restricts apps.
- This processor is also built to conserve power at high speed. Meanwhile, the 2GB RAM ensures swift using of different apps without lagging, while the 16GB ROM provides sufficient space to store your data and apps. Remember, the tab has support for 128GB expansion.
|Affordable and decent battery life
|Slow and laggy
|Ideal for streaming and listening to music
|Display could have been better
|Camera needs improvement
Alldocube iPlay 40
We previously had listed as the Alldocube iPlay 20 as a top chinese tablet from Alldocube, but the best tablet from this brand is the iPlay 40 now. Which is a massive upgrade. It is a pure tablet, compared to the Alldocube Nuvision which is a tablet and a laptop.
- The iPlay 40 is a 10.1-inch device with a resolution of 2000 X 1200 that runs on the latest Android 10.0
- The 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is more than sufficient for the average user and the iPlay 40 is blazing quick.
- The front selfie camera is a 5MP shooter and the rear camera is a 8MP shooter which is an upgrade when compared to its predecessor.
- It runs on Bluetooth 5.0 and supports the 4G network.
- The battery is a 6000 mAh that can last for quite a long time.
|Nice fully laminated display
|No headphone jack
|Solid build quality
|Great thermal cooling
The Telcast P20 is a latest addition to the lineup of Teclast Tablets. It’s the latest Chinese tablet to hit the market with some pretty awesome specifications.
- It works on the latest Android 10.0 with gesture navigation features
- It has a 10.1-inch IPS Display with a 1920 X 1200 resolution
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage
- It has a 5MP camera at the rear and a 2MP camera at the front
- The 6000 mAh battery ensures a 7 hour battery life
- It has a metal body which is pretty strong
- You can make 4G calls as it has a SIM card facility
The Telcast P80X is an under a hundred dollar Chinese tablet that can be considered a phablet as well. Running on Android 9.0, this is one of the most portable tablets going around.
- Has a dual sim-card 4G tablet that lets you make high quality 4G calls
- Runs on a A55 Octa-Bit Core processor
- You get uninterrupted network while on a phone call
- The chipset is enabled with powerful AI capabilities that makes the UX awesome
- It has an 8.0-inch IPS screen
- The battery life is about 10 hours on a single charge
- Does have an in-built GPS which helps to make it the perfect navigation tool
- Has a 2MP rear camera and a 0.3MP front camera
|Decent processing speed
|Documentation comes in Chinese
|Build quality is not that great
BDF M10 7
Shenzhen BDF Technology Co. Ltd. is an upcoming manufacturer that has recently started gaining popularity through its series of Tablet PCs, notably with the BDF M107. Its attractive price tag of US$96 comes with a drawback; it does not have the latest features. However, the tablet is perfect for light usages, such as for smart-home apps or as a secondary device.
Specs and features:
- The M107 has a 10.1” IPS LCD screen clocking a resolution of 1280×800
- The processor, SC9863A, has an eight-core ARM Cortex-55 CPU that uses AI technology to speed up booting
- The RAM is limited to 2GB but the internal storage memory of 32 GB can be expanded by a 64GB MicroSD card.
- It runs on Android 9.0 that is outdated, yet expected for the price tag
- The tab runs on a 5000mAh battery and supports 4G LTE and Wi-Fi
- It has a dual camera, dual speakers, a 3.5mm earphone jack, a Type-C port and a SIM/MicroSD slot
- Available in Black, Blue, Silver and Gold colours, with options to add a cover, keyboard and 64 GB card
|Nice metallic body
|Battery could have been larger
|High performance octa-core processor
Note: Netflix and Disney Plus is not supported on this device, but the seller has ensured to mention it in the Specifications section.
Teclast M40 Pro
The brand has a series of tablets available in the market. The M40 Pro is a 10-inch wonder well under the US$200 mark, despite being the most expensive of the Teclast collection. The tab is available on AliExpress and can be shipped from China or three European locations.
Specs and Features:
- The M40 Pro has a 10.1” IPS multi-touch display with a Full HD resolution of 1920×1200
- Enhanced connectivity with Dual-4G and Wi-Fi powered by a 6000mAh battery
- It has an Auto-Focus 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera
- Runs on 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with a MicroSD card
- The UNISOC processor has 2x ARM Cortex-75 cores and 6x ARM Cortex-55 cores clocking up to 2GHz
- The Mali G52 graphics unit with 850MHz provides a seamless gaming experience
- It uses the Android 10 OS that includes gesture navigation and dark mode
- It supports all four of the major satellite navigation systems – Glonass, Galileo, BDS and GPS
- The tablet is only available in black
- It has a dual speaker along with a 3.5mm headphone jack, SIM/MicroSD Slot and Type-C slot
|Decent coverage and connectivity options
|Battery and display could use improvement
|Built-in features are good
Chuwi Hi10 X 10.1
The Chuwi Hi10 X 10.1 is another brilliant product from the Chinese manufacturer Chuwi. This tablet features a decently sized 10.1” 2K display which is slightly larger than the Hi 9 Pro. It’s definitely something to consider buying mainly because it comes with one of the best processors in the industry.
Specs and Features
- It’s a hybrid tablet that offers Android and Windows functionality and can deliver up to 7 hours of run-time from a single charge.
- The Hibook 10.1 is powered by an Intel Gemini-Lake N4120 processor that runs on 6GB LPDDR4 RAM allowing you to run Windows applications with ease.
- This tablet uses 8th generation HD graphics and a Flash Memory size of 64 gigs to play most of the newer games sans any lag.
- You can connect a range of devices to the Hi10 X since it comes equipped with a TF card slot, 2 x Type-C USB ports, a Micro HD port, 3.5mm headphone jack and a 2PCS speaker jack.
- What we truly loved about this tablet is the fact that you will be able to connect to dual-band Wi-Fi allowing you to receive stable 2.4 gHz and 5gHz high speed wireless internet.
|Full HD display at an affordable price
|Runs on an older version of Android
|High performance hardware
|Does not have 3G or 4G
|Can be connected to a number of devices
|Ideal for basic tasks
Lenovo Pad P11
The Lenovo Pad P11 is a tablet that has been designed specifically to deliver a supercharged experience. This is the reason why this particular model comes equipped with the latest Android 10 operating system.
Specs and Features
- This China made tablet comes packed with a bunch of high-performance components. We have a 11” FHD IPS display that is capable of 2K video playback at a resolution of 2000x1200pi.
- It quite resembles the Google Pixel edition of smartphones and has a sleek finish on the body. It’s grippy and lightweight so you won’t accidentally drop the tablet.
- The P11 comes equipped with Android 10 and is powered by a Snapdragon 662 processor that clocks at a max of 2.0Ghz making it one of the most efficient tablets on this list.
- You can take advantage of the multiple connectivity options available as it has a USB-C, USB-A and a HDMI port on the side. Apart from that you can either connect to devices via Bluetooth or through Wi-Fi networking.
- We loved the fact that this tablet came with a whole load of useful sensors such as a Hall sensor, accelerometer sensor, an Ambient light sensor, a Gyroscope and a built-in vibrator.
|Good quality display will produce sharp images
|Low refresh rate
|Can support external stylus and uses palm rejection tech
|No fingerprint scanner
|Great entry level octa-core processor
What to look for when buying a Chinese tablet
Tablets are portable replacements for computers, easier to carry around than laptops even. In terms of functionality, they do not differ much from PCs. So, what do you have to consider while buying a tablet? Well, pretty much the same things you would look at while buying a computer – but let’s take a look anyway!
- Screen Size and Resolution: Deciding the display size that works for you in terms of portability and usage will help filter many options on the market, and it also determines the overall size of the tab
- Processing Speed and Hardware: A quick look at the specs will tell you which processor, display technology, battery and memory unit a tab uses, and its quite easy to find out the performance levels of the hardware these gadgets are powered by (and how long the battery powers the tab for!).
- Storage Space and Connectivity: Most tabs now are available with 4G GSM SIM slots along with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and 5G tablets have entered the market as well. You may also need to consider the storage space available depending on your intended usage.
- Software and Hardware Support: Check if you require a Type-C slot or a 3.5mm headphone jack and if the tablet supports the latest versions of the Android OS and specific apps.
- Cost: This is probably the first thing on most buyers’ minds, but is still worth a mention. There are many options now available under the US$100 price range.
Are chinese tablets any good?
Chinese tablets from brands such as Telcast, Xiaomi, ALLDOCUBE and Huawei are some of the best in the world with cheap options starting from $200. They run on the Android OS system and have the latest chipsets from the big chipset makers. Chinese tablets are reliable, are of high quality and durable.
Is Teclast a good brand?
Telcast is an up and coming electronics manufacturer that makes Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, Powerbanks and more. They have made some good products in the past and continue to produce amazing products at a super cheap price. Telcast is a pretty good brand.
Is Alldocube a good brand?
ALLDOCUBE has a reputation for making some amazingly designed products. They are a good brand that is gaining quite a reputation as a reliable electronics manufacturer. Their tablets especially are worth buying!
Can LTE tablets make phone calls?
LTE tablets with the option of putting SIM cards can actually make calls.
Does Huawei make tablets?
Huawei does make tablets along with their other products in their portfolio. The Huawei Mediapad series is the most popular series of Huawei tablets and the Mediapad M6 is one of the latest Huawei tablets to hit the markets.
Why should I trust Chinese Tablets?
- They work on stock Android. They don’t try to reinvent the wheel. They use Android’s core OS and work on that without making their own versions which makes them pretty easy to use and blazingly quick.
- They replicate the existing designs on tablets like the iPad and Samsung’s tablets. This ensures that the design of these tablets are top quality.
- Reputation is everything. Up and coming brands will lose their credibility if they manufacture poor products.
Also Read :
- Best Chinese Android TV Boxes
- Best Airpod Alternatives
- Best Chinese Laptops
- Top Mini Projectors on AliExpress
- TOP CHINESE SMARTWATCHES
Table of Contents