Laptops are one gadget we simply cannot exist without. Be it for work or school or even entertainment, a laptop is portable, so handy and so essential. It is true that with demand the price of the supply also goes up and we are constantly looking for the best laptop that money can buy.
Chinese laptops are not only innovative and pack quite a lot of features, but they are also budget-friendly and therefore, very appealing.
So what are the best Chinese laptops?
The Best Chinese laptops are Xiaomi, Telcast, BMAX, Chuwi, Honor and Zeuslap. They run on the latest Windows and they are cheap and affordable, and durable. They all run on Windows and are Chinese made Laptops that are quite cheaper than the competition.
All the quick links below are from Aliexpress and Amazon!
|Top 12 Best Chinese Laptops||Features||Best For|
|Jumper EZbook X3|
Check it out on Amazon
|Processor: Intel Apollo Lake N3350;|
|Best Multi-Purpose Chinese Laptop|
|Chuwi GemiBook||Processor: 1.8Ghz Intel Celeron;|
Display: 13” 2K IPS;
|Best Popular Chinese Laptop|
|Teclast F6 Plus|
Check it out on Amazon
|Processor: Intel Gemini-Lake N4100;|
Display: Multi-touch Display;
|Best Budget Chinese Laptop|
|BMAX Y13 360 Laptop|
Check it out on Amazon
|Processor: 8th Gen Gemini Lake;|
Display: 13.3” Multi-touch Display;
|Best 2-in-1 Chinese Laptop|
|Xiaomi Mi Laptop Air Pro|
Check it out on Amazon
|Processor: 6th Gen Intel i5;|
Display: 15.6” Display;
Battery: 60Whr Battery
|Best Premium Chinese Laptop|
|Xiaomi Mi Ruby||Processor: 8th Gen Intel Processor;|
Display: 15.6” FHD;
Battery: 60Whr Battery
|Best Design Chinese Laptop|
|Teclast F7||Processor: Intel Apollo;|
Display: 14.1” IPS;
|Best Affordable Chinese Laptop|
|Chuwi HeroBook Pro|
Check it out on Amazon
|Processor: Intel Gemini-Lake;|
Display: 14.1 FHD IPS LCD;
|Best Cheap Windows Chinese Laptop|
|Huawei Matebook||Processor: Intel Core i5;|
Battery: 65Whr Battery
|Best Lightweight Chinese Laptop|
|Dere R9 Pro||Processor: Intel Celeron J3455;|
Display: 15.6” Wide-angle;
|Best Customizable Chinese Laptop|
|Huawei Honor MagicBook Pro||Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 / Intel i5;|
Display: 16.1” FHD;
Battery: 56Whr Battery
|Best Display Chinese Laptop|
|Machenike T58 Gaming Laptop||Processor: 11th Gen Intel i7;|
Display: 15.6” 144Hz Display;
Battery: 41Whr Battery
|Best Chinese Gaming Laptop|
- Best Chinese Laptops 2021
- Guide to buying a Chinese laptop
OUR PICK : CHUWI Herobook Pro – Best General Purpose Laptop
Best Chinese Laptops 2021
Jumper EZbook X3 notebook
Jumper is a Chinese brand that manufactures laptops designed to serve the purpose- the purpose of work and entertainment. Priced at an unbelievable $220, this 13-inch laptop is truly value for money. Check out the specs of this laptop:
- The Jumper EZbook X3 notebook works on an Intel Apollo Lake N3350 processor
- The laptop comes with an SSD slot
- The RAM works at 6 GB
- Since this laptop is made in China and shipped across the world, it is made compatible to be used in several languages other than just English
- The laptop functions on a 4500 mAh battery that is quick charging and holds the charge for many hours or activity
- This laptop is constructed to be really thin, around 8 mm and weighs around 135 grams, making this a super lightweight and convenient laptop to carry around
- This supports wifi and Bluetooth, as well as has ports for HDMI, Micro SD and 2 USB 3.0
Overall this convenient and well-performing laptop has a nice finish with the logo displayed on the front.
Chuwi has become massively popular and one of the best Chuwi laptops is the Chuwi Gemibook. Looks eerily close to the Macbook and that’s what has made this Chuwi laptop insanely popular and also because of its price. It costs around $400.
It has a 13-inch 2K resolution IPS screen with a 3:2 aspect ratio. It runs on the Intel Celeron processor with a 1.8Ghz frequency and a 2.5Ghz turbo frequency.
With a 12GB RAM and 256GB SSD and an expandable 2280 m2 expandable SSD, you’ll have all the speed you need and all the storage you need.
It’s got a USB-A port with a 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro-SD card slot. It’s got a built-in backlit keyboard and Windows 10 that is pre-installed.
It’s lightweight at 1.2 kilograms and has a 180 degree hinge. The 38Wh battery ensures 5 to 7 hours of continuous use.
Work with 2.4G and also the latest Bluetooth 5.1.
Teclast F6 Plus 360° Laptop – Completely Flip and Fold!
Teclast is one of the hottest selling Chinese brands of Laptops and you will see why. The looks of the laptop and its performance far outpasses the price it is sold at. Check out some of the features of this laptop:
- Flip and fold feature: The most interesting feature of this laptop is that this can rotate 360 degrees. This comes in really useful when you have space constraints, say when you are travelling on a plane and cannot really spread your laptop out.
This two in one feature where your laptop also turns into a tablet is indeed very attractive.
- It has a touch screen with a high level of sensitivity
- It has multitouch, allowing a 10 point touch
- The keyboard is backlit, making it convenient to use when it is dark
- The processor is an 8th gen Intel Gemini lake N4100 CPU. This gives you an improved performance of about 30%
- This laptop has an 8 Gb RAM for smooth and fast running and a huge 256 GB internal storage space
- This is very futuristic with a micro HDMI port and a type C port
- The laptop itself is very thin, constructed with a durable aluminium alloy body. It weighs about 1.6 kgs which makes this very light too
- Battery life is alright. It charges quickly and it lasts for quite a few hours but it could be better
Teclast F6 Plus 360° Laptop has become one of the preferred laptops for those who really want a bang for their buck. It is priced upwards of USD 350 and you get loads of awesome deals online regularly.
BMAX Y13 360° Laptop
BMAX is a familiar name amongst the Chinese companies that manufacture laptops. The Y13 360 laptop is similar to the previous one on our list, the Teclast F6 Plus. BMAX laptops are a great budget option if you want some fantastic features but don’t want to shell out a whole lot of money for a well-known name. Here are some of the features of the Y13 360 laptop:
- This is also a 2 in 1 laptop as it can flip and rotate to 360 degrees. Use this as a tablet when you want or a laptop when required. This is great for small spaces and comes in very handy when you have to use this while travelling.
- The touch screen is very sensitive and you also have the facility of a multi-touch. Up to 10 people can simultaneously use this screen with a very quick response rate
- This laptop runs on an Intel 8th gen Gemini Lake processor that is the reason behind its incredible performance
- It uses an Intel UHD Graphics 600 GPU
- It has an 8 GB RAM and a massive 256 GB storage memory, an attractive feature for all those who love to store their files or games
- The 2 level keyboard is backlit, again, another feature that makes it convenient when you travel a lot or have to use it in the dark
- This has a future-ready type C port as well as a micro SD port
- The laptop is super thin, measuring around 14.7 mm of thickness and weighing roughly 1.2 kgs
- The only thing that could have been better is the wrist rest space in the keyboard. It does feel a bit narrow, especially for those with larger hands
The BMAX Y13 is literally designed keeping a person’s convenience in mind. It has everything that we could possibly need without compromising on the appearance of the device. Priced upwards of USD 360, this is in competition with the Teclast and every other laptop in this range in the market.
Xiaomi Mi Laptop Air Pro
Xiaomi makes it to our list again with the Mi Laptop Air Pro which is still trending as one of the best Chinese laptops you can get yourself. This is one of the highest-priced items on our list but worth every penny. The Mi Laptop Air Pro is a take on Apple’s Macbook Pro and is designed to look and feel almost the same. Very modern looking, sleek and elegant with its minimalist design, this is definitely worth considering buying. Take a look at some of the specs of the Mi Laptop Air Pro:
- This Xiaomi Laptop’s performance is driven by a 6thgeneration Intel Core i5 processor DDR4 RAM with a pretty good speed of 2.7 GHz speed
- It consumes significantly lesser power than a lot of other laptops in the market and performs well even when active for long hours at a stretch
- This laptop houses the NVIDIA GeForce 940MX, a 1 GB GDDR5 1st generation memory standard which is great news for avid gamers. This is further combined with a full HD screen for making those high graphic oriented games definitely a pleasure to indulge in
- The laptop is hugely advanced with a feature that unlocks the keyboard without a key or pin, simply by using an Mi Band 2
- This laptop is very slim, measuring about 14.8 mm in thickness and weighing around 1.3 kgs. Now that is what you require if you are going to be carrying this on you when you travel
- It has a type-C USB port meant for charging and data transfer
- The only thing that we miss in this laptop is the provision for an ethernet port and an SD card slot. Sometimes not having those two ports can prove to be a real disadvantage
The Xiaomi Mi Laptop Air Pro costs over USD 800 which is not too steep amongst the established brands of computer manufacturers across the world. Like most Xiaomi products, this laptop is also priced to be budget-friendly for the number of features it packs.
Xiaomi Mi Ruby
It is no surprise that a laptop produced by the Chinese corporation, Xiaomi tops our list. Xiaomi products are reputed across the continent and in several parts of the world for their efficiency in performance, sleek appearance and the prices that don’t burn a hole in our pockets.
While Xiaomi took us by storm with its Xiaomi Notebook Air laptops, which are still a favourite with many, the Mi Ruby is up and coming and definitely something that cannot be ignored.
Here are the specs of the Xiaomi Mi Ruby Laptop:
- This laptop runs on a very powerful processor, the Intel 8th gen processor
- It has a RAM of 8 Gb, making this one of the best performing laptops out there
- This laptop comes with two 3.0 USB ports, a 3 in 1 card reader which is a welcome addition as it is missing from the Xiaomi Air laptop, an HDMI port and an ethernet port
- The display is anti-glare and is quite effective when you take the laptop outdoors in bright daylight
- Like the other Xiaomi laptops, this has a dual-fan cooling system which means you can work for long hours comfortably without the laptop getting too hot
Like all other Xiaomi gadgets, this laptop has a very minimalistic design with the logo displayed just below the screen. It has a premium finish and the smooth performance is worth every penny spent.
The latest from Telcast is the F7S. After the super popularity of the F6 Plus, Telcast has upgraded their offerings. The F7S is a budget device priced at $250 and packs a punch. Let’s see the specifications
- The F7 packs a 14.1-inch IPS Display with a 1920 X 1080 resulution
- It has super narrow 8mm bezels with a 2.5d Edge
- The CPU powering the F7 is the Intel Apollo
- It has a 8GB RAM with 128GB in flash memory
- Runs on Windows 10
- The battery is expected to last easily for around 7 hours
- It weighs around 7 kilograms and has a 7mm thickness
It’s great for content consumption and also performing basic tasks. It might not be suitable for intense gaming or any graphics work, but it’s pretty decent.
CHUWI HeroBook Pro
Another uber popular Chinese laptop that sells like hot cakes on Aliexpress is the CHUWI Herobook Pro. It’s a Windows 10 laptop with some powerful specs and at a good price range.
- The Herobook Pro is powered by the Intel Gemini Lake processor
- It can play high quality 4K videos at 60Hz with no lag
- The 8GB RAM is pretty strong and can multitask with ease
- It packs a 256GB SSD drive as well
- The 14.1-inch FHD IPS Screen is sharp and displays the colours beautifully. It has the night mode which is good for eye strain
- Windows 10 comes pre-installed
- There is an option to extend the TF card to up to 512GB
- The touch gestures on the HeroBook Pro are pretty advanced with three finger, four finger, swipes and other gestures to perform multiple functions
- It has 7 ports available USB 2.0, USB 3.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, Micro SD Card, Mini HDMI port to name a few
- It supports 100+ languages
- You can choose the plug type depending on your country
Huawei’s Matebook has long been considered one of the biggest competition to Apple’s Macbook. As you can tell, from the name to the design it’s a replica of the Apple Macbook.
But the Matebook is a beast of a device. The Mate D15 similar to the Macbook is pretty light and weighs only 1.53 Kgs. And at 16.9mm thickness, it’s pretty light as well.
It runs on the Intel Core i5 processor and has a 16GB RAM. If you love to game on your Windows laptop, then you’ll love the Matebook because it has the NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics card. It’s got some super cool seamless tech with other Huawei devices using the Huawei Share feature, which is similar to Airdrop.
The 65W tiny USB-C charger can give you 50% battery in about 30 minutes which even the bigger competitors don’t provide.
The webcam is uniquely placed on the keyboard and can be brought up when it needs to be used which allays the privacy concerns. It does have a touch fingerprint sensor to kickstart the device. For the price, this is one of the best laptops in the world, and the best Chinese laptop.
Dere R9 Pro
This laptop has a neat finish and is available in four colours – Red, White, Black and Silver with up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. With a price range starting from US$375, the R9 Pro is a decent buy that can carry most of your functions, running on Windows 10.
The 15.6” wide-angle and wide-view screen is capable of Full HD resolution of 1920×1080 with an IPS display and has a front camera for video calling. The bezel around the screen is just 5mm and the notebook is powered by a 3700mAh battery, which helps to keep the total weight of the laptop around 1.2kg.
The full-sized keyboard has dual speakers positioned above it, and the laptop has a USB 3.0, Ethernet and HDMI ports along with a power port and a 3.5mm earphone jack. The Wi-Fi is single-band and the Bluetooth connectivity has a range of 10m.
HUAWEI Honor MagicBook Pro Laptop
The MagicBook Pro is a 16.1” powerhouse available with two different processor setups – AMD Ryzen 5 with Radeon graphics or Intel i5 with Nvidia graphics. Apart from the processors and graphic units, the specs remain the same. Despite having a bigger screen, Honor claims to use the same quantity of materials as would be used for a 15” laptop.
Here are some of the key highlights:
- The 16GB RAM uses DDR4 technology and pairs up with a 512GB SSD
- The 56Wh battery is capable of being fast-charged with the 65W Type-C charger
- Despite the size, the laptop weighs only about 1.7kg
- The MagicBook has a futuristic pop-up webcam that is hidden in the keyboard under a camera key
- The power button also acts as a fingerprint sensor, and the laptop has enough surface space to provide a large trackpad
- It comes with: one 3.5mm headphone jack and two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the right, and one USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, one USB-C port and an HDMI port on the left
- The Honor laptop uses dual fans and dual heat pipes to improve airflow by 20%
- The graphic units are sufficient for leisure gaming and software
Machenike T58 Gaming Laptop
The Machenike T58 is a high-performance 15.6” gaming laptop that has been designed for professional gamers on a budget. This bad-boy comes equipped with a 11th gen Intel Core i7 processor which can be clocked at 4Ghz processing speed, something that most laptops on this list can only dream about.
It’s capable of running FHD games at the highest frame rate possible and will not overheat thanks to the fact that it comes with one of the best cooling sinks available today.
This laptop has a total of 6GB GDDR6 RAM allocated to it and it can be expanded up to 32GB allowing you to play some of the best games in the market. Even though it’s a little bit expensive, the T58 gaming laptop is worth the buck.
You get Wi-Fi 6 for a faster and lag-free online gaming experience and this laptop also comes equipped with Machenike’s proprietary control center 3.0 that you can use to tweak the hardware so you get the best experience at all times.
We found it to be on par with the MSI GF65 gaming laptop in terms of capabilities and is definitely one of the best Chinese laptops to come out in some time. You will not regret buying this laptop to play games like COD, NFS, GTA5 and more.
Top Chinese Laptop Brands
There are quite a few Chinese laptop brands that’s worth a mention, we cover the best of the best here.
|Chinese Laptop Brand List||Links|
|Xiaomi||Check it out on Aliexpress|
|Telcast||Check it out on Aliexpress|
|BMAX||Check it out on Aliexpress|
|Jumper||Check it out on Aliexpress|
|Chuwi||Check it out on Aliexpress|
|Honor||Check it out on Aliexpress|
|Binyeae||Check it out on Aliexpress|
|ZeusLap||Check it out on Aliexpress|
That’s our list of the best Chinese laptops currently available in the market. We hope it was useful in helping you decide the best one for you, depending on your need and requirement.
Guide to buying a Chinese laptop
Let’s take a look at a few of the things you should consider while picking out a laptop:
- Processor: This is the brain of the computer, which connects the rest of the hardware and carries out functions. Laptops with Intel or AMD processors are a safe bet, as they are the forerunners in processor manufacturing.
- Storage and Speed: Hard-disks use the latest SSD technology or the slightly slower HDD technology. The hard disk capacity determines the storage and the Random-Access Memory determines the speed; in both cases, the higher the better.
- Screen Size and Resolution: Depending on the ease of portability, choose the right screen size for yourself as it determines the overall size of the laptop. Also, a big screen does not mean a high resolution. Ensure that a screen can carry full HD resolutions.
- Battery Life: Laptops are meant to be carried around, and suit people on the move. How long you need a laptop’s battery to last depends on your usage level – so keeping this in mind while choosing a computer is important.
- Cost: The price of a notebook varies due to multiple factors, so carry out enough research to ensure you receive value for your money.
- Brand: Even in the Chinese market, there are branded and non branded laptops. Make sure to choose a brand that offers a warranty and guarantee
Are Chinese Laptops Good?
Chinese laptops like Xiaomi and Lenovo are super popular and the newer brands like Chuwi, Jumper and Telcast are really good. They are affordable, run on windows, are high quality and have warranties and guarantees. Overall, they are definitely worth buying especially if you are looking for cheap and functional.
Are Chinese Laptops Safe?
I understand, getting a small tempered glass or a case from Aliexpress is totally different from a laptop. Here are a few things you need to keep in mind about buying laptops from China.
- Most Chinese laptop manufacturers have a product guarantee and product warranty on all international shipments
- Aliexpress has a return and refund policy, in case there’s a problem with your device
- These are windows laptops that have gone through various testing and regulations and are certified.
- The laptop brands we have covered have a lot of genuine reviews and ratings. So you won’t be the first person buying them :)
Are Chinese Laptops Worth It?
Considering the price and the offerings, Chinese laptops are super worth it. If you have a big budget and you are looking for the best, I would recommend the Macbook, but if your budget is low and you are looking for not so advanced features, Chinese laptops are great.
Also Read :