Chinese wholesale isn’t just restricted to Alibaba and Taobao. There are a lot more Chinese wholesale websites that cater to different segments and industries.
Today we give you a list of the top online wholesale websites in China and tell you what they are good at! If you are looking for Chinese dropshipping sites, these sites provide those services as well.
Based on my years of experience dealing with wholesale websites from China, these are the best websites.
AliExpress and Alibaba are two of the top online wholesale websites in China due to their extensive product offerings, competitive pricing, and reliable shipping options. AliExpress offers a user-friendly interface and supports smaller quantity orders, making it an excellent choice for small businesses or individuals looking to buy wholesale items. Meanwhile, Alibaba caters to larger businesses and offers a wider range of products, including customized manufacturing services.
|Wholesale and Dropshipping
|30 Day Refund Policy
Money Back Guarantee
Free Return of Products
|Trade Assurance – Don’t receive
good quality goods, you get a refund.
and other goods
|Full refund and Partial Refunds
(If you want to keep the goods).
DHgate Mediation and Dispute Resolution
|Cheap Fashion Wear
|First return is free, Refunds and Replacements accepted within 7 days
|Return and Refund within 15 days
|7 Day Refund
30 Day Partial Refund
180 days refund or exchange of goods
|7 Day return policy
|30 Day Return Warranty
|Delivery Guarantees, Product Guarantees
and Refund Policy
|30 Days Refund Policy
|DX – DealExtreme
|30 Day Return Policy
Warranty on Goods
|30 Days Refund Policy
Top Chinese Wholesale Websites to Buy From 2023
Aliexpress is one of the most popular e-commerce companies from China and is probably one of the best China wholesale websites around.
This is a platform dedicated to connecting Chinese suppliers to the world market. What makes Aliexpress awesome is its super cheap products, variety and free shipping.
But most people aren’t aware that Aliexpress is also a wholesale platform and is in fact one of the cheapest Chinese wholesale websites. So what makes Aliexpress a worthy wholesale website from China?
- 60 Day Return Guarantee ensures you can return the product you are not satisfied with if it’s unused, unwashed and other things
- Free Return Service means you can return your products within 15 days if you are unhappy with the product, with no questions asked
- Top brands on Aliexpress give you a sneak peek on the supplier with the best products and service, making your producing sourcing much easier
- Most popular items – Aliexpress is the hub for cheap and popular products and when you are doing your research on the best selling products for wholesale, then you can check out the best selling products on Aliexpress
Is AliExpress cheaper than Wish?
Aliexpress is probably the same price as wish and they compete with each other directly in terms of price and quality.
Alibaba is the most popular wholesale website in China. Alibaba has been around for over two decades and has set the standard for wholesale in China.
Alibaba also has trusted wholesalers who have been around for quite a long time and now have created a platform that is super trustworthy and that benefits the buyer. Here are the best features of Alibaba
- Verified Suppliers by Third Parties : Some of the suppliers on Alibaba are verified by Third parties like Bureau Veritas in terms of standards, product quality and certifications. This ensures that you will work only with trusted suppliers.
- All important data : It’s very easy to find good quality suppliers on Alibaba because of the data you have at hand. For each supplier there are ratings, response rates, minimum order quantities, on-time delivery rates, number of transactions, geographical reach and more.
- Gold Suppliers : The best suppliers on Alibaba offer Trade Assurance, which means you get a refund on products that aren’t of a good standard. Alibaba also performs checks on the warehouses and factories of these suppliers
Is Alibaba.com legit?
Alibaba is absolutely legitimate. In fact they are one of the only wholesale middlemen who offer Trade Assurances, Money Back Guarantee, Onsite Checks, Third Party Certifications and more. They are one of the most trusted wholesale websites in China.
Is Alibaba safe?
Alibaba is safe provided you choose the right suppliers. Go for Verified suppliers who offer trade assurances and also those who have third party certifications and have good ratings on the platform.
Alibaba will intervene if things go sour with the seller.
Can I get scammed on Alibaba?
You can if you don’t do the right research and follow basic rules. Always engage and contact and pay the seller through Alibaba.
Check the trade assurances that the seller offers. Check the sellers product ratings, store ratings and other information.
If you do these things right, it’s impossible to get scammed on Alibaba. Also you can always get Alibaba involved in handling any disputes.
Why is Alibaba so cheap?
Alibaba is cheap because the Chinese manufacturers and suppliers on Alibaba are the best at producing high quality products at scale. They have economies of scale and technical know how, which makes their products super cheap.
You won’t believe me if I tell you DHgate has been around for more than 10 years. They have been an up and coming wholesale website in China.
They are built for wholesale as most of their products can be purchased in bulk.
Is DHgate wholesale?
DHgate is a good mix of wholesale and retail. Most of the sellers on DHgate sell the products in varying quantities. From 10+ units to 1,000+ units.
But this depends on the seller, obviously. Not all sellers sell a single unit, but all sellers sell in wholesale.
It’s a perfect platform to test out samples of products and pass it to your friends and colleagues without going through the hassle of placing an order and contacting the seller like Alibaba.
Here are the best features of DHgate
- DHgate is a perfect platform for cheap replicas of big brands. You get amazon alternatives
- They have Buyer Protection which ensures that the buyer doesn’t lose money to a bad seller
- They also have a curation of sellers who do Dropshipping
- They offer good discounts to beat sellers on Aliexpress and Alibaba
Is DHgate safe to buy from?
DHgate is absolutely safe to buy from as they have Buyer Protection features such as full or partial refund and dispute resolution and DHgate mediation.
Shein is a well known Chinese brand that has a global market thanks to their affordable and cheap fashion wear. If you want good quality fashionable clothes without breaking your bank then Shein is the best place for you.
Shein has been around for over 10 years and they not only cater to individuals looking for a retail purchase, but you can buy wholesale clothes, dresses, tops, trousers and even shoes from them for cheap.
How do I buy wholesale from Shein?
You can buy products in bulk from Shein as long as you purchase a maximum of 99 items of the same product from their catalog. You will be able to get large discounts from Shein if you do happen to buy in bulk from them.
You can receive a Shein cashback that will be stored within your Shein wallet. You can also opt to buy Shein clothes in bulk from AliExpress or Alibaba and you will receive additional discounts i you buy wholesale from them.
Is Shein a safe place to buy from?
Yes, the website is completely secure and they accept a wide range of payments too. To seal the deal, Shein offers replacements and refunds on wrongly delivered items and damaged goods.
One of the popular Chinese wholesale websites for Dropshipping is China Brands. They have gained in prominence in the past few years.
They are more than just a middle man and offer end to end services like product sourcing, choosing the right supplier, shipping management and more. Here are the most interesting features of China Brands
- There are no MOQ limits from sellers on China Brands
- They provide useful data like profit percentages per piece for a product to give you a better idea of the most profitable products to sell
- They have exclusive rates for China Brands accounts
- They ship products worldwide with next day delivery options
- They offer API integration which gives direct access to 5000+ suppliers and millions of products that can be integrated directly with your tool or product
Is Chinabrands good for dropshipping?
Chinabrands is probably the best Chinese wholesale platform that is good for dropshipping. They offer their own API for integrating directly to your site.
They also have a special product for Shopify dropshipping websites. Considering these features, Chinabrand is good for dropshipping.
How do I dropship from Chinabrands?
- Open an account with China Brands
- Choose the platform you want to dropship from Amazon, Lazada, Aliexpress, Alibaba and more
- Follow their guides and set-up your store to their specifications by integrating their API with your site
- Start selling
Are Chinabrands free?
Chinabrands is not free and they have a fee of $7 a month. There is bulk pricing with a yearly plan costing about $71for a complete year. These membership fee offers discounted pricing on the products for wholesale.
Banggood is known for their retail services, but they also offer wholesale pricing on their products.
So, what kinds of products can you find on banggood.com? The better question might be what can’t you find! They have everything from electronics and home appliances to clothing and beauty products.
Need a new phone charger? They’ve got it. Want to stock up on office supplies? They’ve got that too. Looking for a new pair of shoes or a trendy piece of jewelry? Banggood.com has you covered.
One thing to note is that some of the products may be shipped from China, so make sure to check the estimated delivery time before placing your order. But with their great prices and vast selection, it’s definitely worth checking out.
- There is no joining fee unlike China Brands
- There is no minimum order quantity on the orders
- There are direct wholesale discounts directly on online orders up to 20%
- Earn banggod points on bulk purchases which can be redeemed later for discounts
If you are looking for a dedicated fashion wholesale website from China, then look no further than Yaaku. This awesome website offers wholesale buying options for all your fashion needs.
Yaaku.com has a wide variety of products available, from stunning dresses to trendy tops, chic pants, stylish skirts, and fashionable jackets.
You name it, and they have it. And the best part? All of these products are available at competitive prices, so you can save big while still looking fabulous.
But that’s not all! Yaaku.com also offers a range of accessories to complement your outfit, including bags, hats, jewelry, and scarves.
And, if you’re a retailer or business owner, you can enjoy discounts on bulk purchases, making it easier for you to stock up on the latest fashion trends for your customers.
Zaful is another great fashion store that you can check out especially if you’re in the market for high quality cheap and affordable clothes.
The brand has been around for a while now and they are one of the most spoken about Chinese websites on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
Zaful used to focus primarily on women’s wear, but off late they have expanded into men’s wear and other accessories for men.
Does Zaful undertake wholesale orders?
Yes, Zaful does handle wholesale orders and you can easily place one with them. The only difference here is that in order to place an order over 50 units you will have to drop an email to the Zaful service team with your requirements and they will revert to you with an answer.
Is it safe to buy from Zaful?
Yes, you can find some pretty snazzy clothes on Zaful and you wouldn’t be able to find some of their styles or products on other platforms such as Shein. Zaful has a secure payment page, refunds policy and they respond to customers queries in a timely manner.
Made in China was set up in 1998 and is actually older than Alibaba. Their suppliers cover over 27 main categories and 3600 sub categories. They are also truly international, with their website available in 11 different languages.
- They have verified suppliers
- They offer a slew of services for the buyer that includes product sourcing, supplier sourcing, supplier audit report, product customization, new product alerts and more
Is Made in China legit?
Made in China is absolutely legit and they are one of the biggest competitors to Alibaba. They have similar processes for filtering out suppliers and offer a range of services for the buyer to make the buying experience comfortable.
Chinavasion have been a top wholesale seller for more than 16 years. They are known for their electronics wholesale. Although they deal with other products as well, their main focus is on electronics.
They offer drop shipping services and have VIP options for their sellers. So if you buy goods worth over $20,000, they offer numerous services such as API, OEM service, Dedicated customer support, Priority order processing and more.
When buying wholesale from ChinaVasion, you can take advantage of the bulk discounts available, which can significantly reduce the overall cost of their purchase. Additionally, the platform offers a variety of shipping options to cater to different needs and budgets.
Some of the products available on ChinaVasion include smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, Bluetooth speakers, gaming consoles, and smartwatches.
There are also products for outdoor activities such as camping and hiking, including backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags.
For home decor, ChinaVasion has a wide selection of items, including wall art, rugs, and lighting fixtures. For Its wide range of products and competitive prices ChinaVasion is a popular choice among businesses and individuals alike.
Gearbest is one of best rated Online Wholesale Websites in China for electronics and adventure gear. Their inventory includes some of the most high-scale gadgets known to man such as drones, smartwatches, TV units and even Chinese action cameras.
Here you will be able to buy a wide range of products in bulk at affordable prices and the best part is that you can get discounted prices over a certain MOQ.
Does Gearbest offer bulk deals?
Yes, you can find bulk and wholesale deals on Gearbest. However, some products will have a limit on how many units can be bought, so if you’re looking to pick up more than the specified count, then you can contact Gearbest or the seller and check if it’s possible to order more.
Buying wholesale from DX.com is an excellent way to save money and increase your profit margins. The platform offers competitive prices, which means you can get a significant discount when you buy in bulk quantities.
Additionally, the website offers fast and reliable shipping, making it easier to receive your order on time.
So if you’re looking for an online wholesale platform that offers a vast range of products at competitive prices, DX.com is an excellent choice.
From consumer electronics to fashion accessories, the website has something for every business.
Some of the kinds of products available on DX.com include:
- Electronics: smartphones, laptops, tablets, gaming consoles, drones, cameras, and accessories.
- Home and office appliances: kitchen appliances, lighting, office supplies, and tools.
- Fashion and beauty products: clothing, bags, shoes, jewelry, watches, and cosmetics.
- Sports and outdoor gear: camping and hiking equipment, fitness trackers, and cycling accessories.
- Toys and hobbies: RC cars, puzzles, board games, and building blocks.
- Health and personal care: vitamins, supplements, and beauty products.
Besides being a run-of-the-mill online marketplace, Global Sources also doubles up as a trade fair facilitator in China.
It also has value-added services like Smart Sourcing (analytics and sourcing news), bulk RFQ, private sourcing events and product samples. Let’s take a look at how the Global Sources marketplace is one of the top sites in China:
- The marketplace has a resource team that carries out verification processes on Vendors and provides a “Verified Manufacturer” badge for them
- Vendors who sell online and also actively participate in trade shows are given an “O2O Supplier” badge by Global Sources
- Payment and delivery terms have to be discussed and decided with the vendors adding to the flexibility and cheaper options, unlike AliExpress that charges higher for shipping
- Assurances on quality are given by product and company certifications that vendors can display on their Global Sources page
- Product selection and prices are at par with competitive market levels through some of the top Chinese suppliers and manufacturers
How do I order from a Chinese wholesale website?
- Go through a list of suppliers on sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, DHgate, China Brands, Made in China, HKTDC and other platforms
- Choose the suppliers with the best products and do some due diligence on the supplier relating to their ratings, return policy, trade assurance guarantee, response rate, certifications and other things
- Once satisfied with the supplier, buy samples or get the minimum order quantity from them
- Once satisfied place an order with the supplier through the official website channel to ensure future disputes can be handled on the website itself
How to Find Wholesale Suppliers from China?
There are many ways you can find reliable wholesale suppliers from China. Here are some helpful tips you can follow while picking the best.
- Check whether the website/supplier is reliable by going through the user ratings and buyer reviews. Don’t always check the 5-star reviews, but mix it up and read through even the 2-3 star reviews as well as most of these are genuine.
- Go through the website and check how many orders have been fulfilled by the seller. The higher the number, the better the seller is because many customers have decided to shop directly from them.
- Another way you can find good wholesale suppliers from China is by taking their experience into account. Sellers who have been around for years on sites like AliExpress, Alibaba and even DHgate are reliable and would generally deliver high quality products.
- You can also drop a message to the seller and see if they respond in a timely manner. Generally reliable sellers take around 24-48 hours to respond to any query, any seller that takes more than 2 days should not be trusted.
- Finally check with multiple sellers if they deliver wholesale before placing an order with just one seller. This way you will understand whether you’re getting the best deal or not.
How to calculate customs duties when buying from Chinese wholesale website
Several websites calculate customs duties and taxes for the country you are importing into, and they also specify important regulations and restrictions for importing from China or any other country.
While you can use these websites to do a quick check, it is always better to cross-verify with your forwarder or customs agent on the exact amount you will have to pay.
Customs duties are taxes that are imposed by a country’s government on goods that are imported from other countries. These taxes are often imposed to protect domestic industries and to generate revenue for the government.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate customs duties when buying from a Chinese wholesale website:
- Step 1: Determine the HS Code The first step in calculating customs duties is to determine the Harmonized System (HS) code for the product you’re buying. The HS code is a standardized system of names and numbers that is used to classify goods in international trade. You can find the HS code for your product on the website of the World Customs Organization.
- Step 2: Determine the Duty Rate Once you have the HS code, you can determine the duty rate for your product. Duty rates vary depending on the product and the country you’re importing it into. You can find the duty rate for your product on the website of your country’s customs agency.
- Step 3: Calculate the Customs Value The customs value is the value of the goods you’re importing, plus the cost of shipping and insurance. You’ll need to know the customs value to calculate the customs duties. You can usually find the customs value on the invoice from the seller.
- Step 4: Calculate the Customs Duties To calculate the customs duties, you’ll need to multiply the customs value by the duty rate. For example, if the customs value of your product is $1,000 and the duty rate is 10%, the customs duties would be $100.
- Step 5: Consider Other Fees In addition to customs duties, you may also be required to pay other fees, such as import taxes, value-added taxes, and processing fees. These fees vary depending on the country you’re importing into, so it’s important to research the requirements before you make your purchase.
What’s the profit you can make buying from wholesale Chinese websites?
|Approximate Profit Margin*
|smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, accessories
|5% – 20%
|Clothing & Apparel
|casual wear, sportswear, footwear, accessories
|30% – 50%
|Home & Garden
|furniture, kitchenware, bedding, decor
|20% – 40%
|Beauty & Personal Care
|skincare, cosmetics, hair care, fragrance
|50% – 80%
|Toys & Games
|educational toys, board games, outdoor toys
|30% – 50%
|Sports & Fitness
|workout equipment, yoga accessories, sports gear
|20% – 40%
|Jewelry & Accessories
|fashion jewelry, watches, sunglasses, handbags
|50% – 80%
*Note: The profit margin is an approximation and may vary depending on various factors such as competition, industry, and individual business practices.
Why is China important for wholesale?
China is the largest exporter in the world, across industries and goods. China has grown into a 12 Trillion dollar economy on the back of it’s powerful exports and this means if you are looking for best wholesalers, then China should be your top priority. The benefits are
- Super fast and cheap shipping
- Cheap products (Economies of scale) that have a good quality standard
- Fast turnaround time
- Great customer service because of immense competition
- Ability to manufacture what you want them to (Technical know how)
China Wholesale Websites – FAQ’s
How do I find a good Chinese supplier?
There’s information regarding a Chinese supplier’s performance. On sites like Alibaba and other platforms you can see their store ratings, product ratings, response rate (how quickly they reply), Certifications, return and refund policies, minimum order quantities, quality of their products. Based on all of this, it’s easy to find a good Chinese supplier if you are able to filter through!
How can I buy clothes from China wholesale?
Your best bet would be is to buy from Aliexpress or Yaaku which is a dedicated fashion wholesaler from China. The process of getting clothes from China in wholesale is the same as any other products.
Are Chinese products from wholesale websites legit?
Well, this is actually quite a tough answer as not all Chinese products from wholesale websites are good and not all are bad. You have to ensure to always pick the right seller/supplier to do business with. Also keep an eye out for sub standard products by going through buyer reviews.
Also Read :
- Best Jewelry Vendors on Aliexpress and Alibaba
- Best Hair Companies in China
- Women’s Wholesale Clothing in China
- Best Selling Baby Products in China
- Costs & Methods of Shipping from China to USA
- Best Replica Online Wholesalers Sites To Buy Fake Stuff
- Wrist Watch Manufacturers & Wholesalers
- Best Wholesale Hair Companies in China
Table of Contents