Best Chinese Smartphones
Looking for the best Chinese smartphones that are the best value for money? We got you covered!
Product SKU: IKJ675
Product Brand: Blackview
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 59
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock
Most people are aware of smartphone brands such as Xiaomi, Samsung and Apple. But those are the most advertised smart phone brands. There are a lot more Chinese smartphone brands that make really good smartphones with awesome features and for way cheaper. We cover the latest Chinese smartphones and also the best Chinese smartphones in 2020! So strap on!
Aliexpress Singles Day Offers 🥳 🎉
Best Chinese Smart Phones 2020
|Budget Chinese Smartphones||Chinese Smartphones brands list||Links|
|Best Chinese Smartphones Under $500||Xiaomi Mi Note 10||Link|
|Nubia Red Magic Mars||Link|
|Ulefone Armor I7 IP68||Link|
|Best Chinese Smartphones Under $300||Redmi Note 9S||Link|
|Huawei P30 Lite||Link|
|Best Chinese Smartphones Under $200||Redmi Note 8 ||Link|
|Best Chinese Smartphones Under $100||Oukitel K3 Pro||Link|
|Lenovo K5 pro||Link|
|Best Chinese Smartphone Brand||Link|
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Arguably the most popular smartphone this 2020 is the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro. It’s an uber powerful phone that boasts that latest in 5G network and the Snapdragon 865 chipset.
The snapdragon 865 is the best chipset in the market right now for premium flagship devices. It has a 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage.
Xiaomi’s flagship phone competes with the best in terms of display. It has a 6.67-inch HDR+ AMOLED 3D curved display. this is as good as the flagship display of the other devices. The Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects the display.
The cameras on the back are a quad setup. It’s got a 108-MP main camera, 20-MP ultra-wide lens, 12-MP portrait lens and 8-MP hybrid zoom lens.
The Mi 10 Pro has a 4500 mAh battery with 30W fast charging. Runs on the latest Android 10 and has an in-display fingerprint scanner,
The Oppo Reno 10X zoom maybe released in 2019, but it still is a top Chinese smartphone in 2020. The 10X zoom has a Snapdragon 855 chipset with Adreno 640 GPU. The RAM options are varied from 6GB to 12GB.
Even the storage options range from 128GB to 256GB. The display on the Reno 10X zoom is a massive 6.6-inch screen. The cameras on this phone are extraordinary with a 48-MP Ultra-wide lens, 8-MP wide-angle lens, 13-MP telephoto lens.
The 16-MP motorized pop-up camera is perfect for those selfies. It has a 4000 mAh battery with 20W fast charging.
It’s got an on-display fingerprint scanner and an upgrade to the latest Android 10.0
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
One of the latest flagships from Xiaom’s stable is the Mi Note 10. It’s one of the most popular models currently. Here are it’s features and specifications.
- 6.47-inch 3D Curved AMOLED display
- World’s first five camera setup with a 108-megapixel shooter
- 5260 mAh high capacity battery
- 30W fast charger
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
Blackview’s BV9900 is a rugged smartphone meants for people who live the rough and tough life. It’s IP68 rated and is made of indestructible material and here are it’s specifications.
- Runs on Android 9.0
- 5.84-inch screen
- Sony Primary camera – 48MP + 16MP + 2MP + 5MP (Quad camera setup)
- Front camera – 16MP
- 8GB RAM + 256GB of storage
- 4380 mAh battery
- Dual sim
- Helio P90 Processor
- Can withstand -30 degree temperatures
- Waterproof for up to 30 minutes under 1.5 metres
- Drop proof up to 1.5 metres
Nubia Red Magic Mars
One of the most affordable gaming phones is Nubia Red Magic Mars. It’s a Chinese Gaming smartphone that packs quite a punch and is gaining popularity amongst the gaming community. Here are its features
- 6.0-inch screen
- Runs on a Snapdragon 845 Octa Core chipset
- It has a 3800 mAh battery capacity
- 16 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel secondary camera
- Runs on Android 9.0 with the RedMagic OS on top
- There are many versions of storage and RAM with the highest being a 10GB RAM and 256GB of storage
Ulefone Armor I7 IP68
A super underrated Chinese smartphone is the Ulefone Armor I7, it’s a rugged device that boasts of some pretty awesome features. Here are it’s specifications
- It has a 6.3-inch FHD+ screen
- Runs on the Helio P90 Octa Core chipset
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage
- It has a triple camera setup with a 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel and 8-megapixel
- 16-megapixel front camera
- It runs on Android 9.0
- Has a powerful 5500 mAh battery
For cheaper Chinese smartphones, check out the ones below
Redmi Note 9S
The Redmi Note 9 is probably the most popular budget phone this season. It’s also one of the best chinese Smartphones in 2020. So what are it’s specs? Let’s find out!
- 6.67-inch FHD Dot Display
- 4GB of RAM with 64GB storage
- The primary camera is a quad setup with a 48MP wide angle camera, 8MP ultra wide-angle camera, 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor
- The selfie camera is a 16MP AI camera
- Super long lasting battery that has a 5020 mAh capacity
- Supports 18W fast charging
- It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 in the front and the back
The Blackview BV9600 is a budget smartphone that has some pretty powerful features, if you are looking for alternatives to the Redmi Note series of phones, then consider Blackview. Here are it’s specs
- 6.21-inch FHD+ display
- 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage
- Runs on the Helio P70 AI Processor
- Dual primary cameras with 16MP and 0.3MP sensor camera
- 8MP front selfie camera
- 5580 mAh 12V fast charging
Huawei P30 Lite
The Uber popular Huawei, also has phones under $300 and that is the Huawei P30 Lite. Although it’s a budget phone, it packs quite a punch. Here are its specs
- 6.15-inch FHD+ screen
- Kirin 710 Octa Core chipset
- 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM with 128GB of storage that can be expanded up to 512GB
- Triple camera setup in the back with 24MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front camera is a 32MP shooter
- It has a 3340 mAh battery
The Elephone E10 is one of the latest phones in this list. It’s so brand new, it’s still in pre-order when this article was written. Is this a good Chinese budget smartphone? Here are its specs
- Runs on the latest Android 10.0
- 6.5-inch water drop notch display
- Has a quad camera setup of 48MP + 13MP + 2MP + 5MP
- 13MP front camera to go with it
- 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage that can be expanded up to 256GB
- 4000 mAh battery
- Side fingerprint sensor
Oukitel K3 Pro
One of the most popular Chinese smartphone brands is Oukitel. They have 300,000+ followers on their store and their latest release is the K3 Pro. Here are its specs
- The K3 Pro has a MT6763 Chipset
- 4GB of RAM with 64GB of Storage
- It has a rather small screen at 5.5-inches
- It has a dual camera setup in the front and back – 13MP + 2MP
- Has a fingerprint unlock feature and a Face ID feature
- Runs on Android 9.0
- Has a super powerful 6000 mAh battery, which is one of the best for a budget smartphone
All this under $100
Lenovo K5 pro
Lenovo is known for their laptops, but they are also super popular for their smartphones. And a lot of people don’t know, but Lenovo is actually a Chinese company.
The K5 Pro is one of the budget Chinese smartphones and here are its specs
- 5.99-inch screen
- Runs on the Snapdragon 636 Octa Core
- Has it own OS on top on Android 8.1
- 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage
- It has a dual setup for the primary and secondary camera too – 16MP + 5MP
- A 4050 mah battery supporting it all
Blackview is that kind of Chinese smartphone brand that is able to produce high quality top end phones and also really amazing budget smartphones, making them a versatile smartphone brand. The Blackview A60 is their budget smartphone and here are it’s specifications.
- 6.1-inch screen
- Android 8.1 is the OS
- 1GB RAM with 16GB of storage
- 13MP dual real camera
- 5MP front camera
- 4080 mAh big battery
The Leagoo brand has produced one of the best Chinese budget smartphones, the Leagoo X-Rover. Here are its specs
- 5.72-inch IPS Display
- Quadcore chipset
- 13MP + 2MP Dual primary cameras
- 8MP front camera
- IP68 waterproof phone
- Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock feature
- Massive 5000 mAh battery
Which Chinese smartphone brand is the best?
It’s difficult to just pick out on Chinese smartphone brand as the best, but the ones that are gaining in popularity are Umidigi, Elefone, Blackview and Leagoo.
Are Chinese smartphones reliable?
China is the hub for electronics and that includes smartphones. Apple makes its iPhones in China because of their reliable manufacturing process and the cheap pricing. Chinese smartphones are super reliable and because of Android, these phones have become even better. Chinese smartphones shouldn’t be underestimated by any means!
Why Chinese phones are better?
Chinese phones are better because you pay a much lesser price for the same features you get on your other phones. Especially Chinese Android phones are really good compared to the other Android phones you get in the market, because you get more bang for your buck.
Also Read :