Best Chiese Android TV Box Store Online!
Store Name: Vontar Store
Store Description: The Vontar Store has an amazing collection of Android TV boxes that range from $40 to $150
Price range: $40 - $190
- Vontar X96 Mini
- Xiaomi Mi TV Box
- TX3 Mini
Android TV boxes have only become recently popular because people have started realizing that you don’t need a smart TV to enjoy the benefits of a smart TV as a Android TV box can do that really well at a fraction of the cost.
If you don’t know what an Android TV Box is and what it can do for you, then read our Android TV Box guide below.
If you are looking for the best Chinese Android TV boxes that money can buy, then check out our recommendations below.
- Best Chinese Android TV Box 2020
- Why do I need to buy an Android TV Box?
- Best Android TV Box Store Online
- Best Android TV Box 2020
- Is an Android TV box worth buying?
- What to look for when buying an Android TV Box?
Best Chinese Android TV Box 2020
|Chinese Android TV Box||Features||Android TV Box Price|
|TX3 Mini||2GB RAM and 16GB of Storage, Android 7.1 and Built-in Wifi|| |
|EVBOX 3R+||2GB RAM, 6K Video, Numerous language options, Remote Control|
|FunTV Box||600MHz for 3D Graphics processing|| |
|EVPAD 3S TV Box||2GB RAM, 1080p video|| |
|HTV Box 6||8GB Storage, 64-bit CPU|| |
|X96 Mini Smart Box||2GB RAM, 16GB of Storage, 4k Videos|
|XIAOMI Mi Box 4 ||2GB RAM, 4K HDR|
| Leevi TV Pro Box||32GB Internal Storage|| $30 |
| IPTV S2 Box||Android 7.1, 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage|
|Xiaomi MI TV BOX 3||8GB Internal Storage, Mali-450 CPU|| |
Why do I need to buy an Android TV Box?
An Android TV box basically makes a normal TV or a display unit into a smart TV. So if you don’t have a smart TV and don’t want to upgrade your current setup, then you can get an Android TV Box. The most common use cases for an Android TV box is to play Android games or download apps like Netflix or Hulu that lets you stream content from these apps.
- An Android TV Box makes your TV smart and gives you a host of features within a budget
- You can access all the apps that you generally access on your phone, but it can be accessed via the TV
- There are Android TV boxes that let you play high quality games and do much more!
If you are convinced, then here are the best cheap Android TV boxes!
Best Android TV Box Store Online
Transpeed Official Store
Best Android TV Box 2020
#1 — TX3 Mini 2GB 16GB Smart Android 7.1 TV Box
One of the most popular android box is the TX3 Mini 2GB Smart Android 7.1 Box. Here are its features
- It is packed with Amlogic S905W up to 2.0 GHz, Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, 2GB Ram.
- It also has built-in WiFi and 2 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD.
- This TV Box uses Android 7.1 operating system, it can play various music, photo and video formats.
- You can use Skype, Picasa, YouTube, Flicker, Facebook and other relevant applications on this Android TV Box.
This android box is where technicality and functionality meet, it has your basic needs and more additional convenient functions.
#2 — EVBOX 3R+
The EVBOX 3R+ is a Chinese Android TV Box that runs on Android 7.0.
- Packed with a Quad-core A53 64Bit CPU, this EVBox 3R+ has a 2GB Memory with Dual-band WiFi connection.
- This Android box can support 6K and Full HD Video Output and cater to different audio, video, and photo formats.
- This Android Box is lightweight and has a remote control supported by infrared connection.
- This TV box has different language options such as English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- This EVBOX 3R+ has a LED Nixietube Display front panel and has various input and output ports that allows you to connect to different devices.
When you are fond of traveling and you would like to take your Android box with you, this is the perfect tool to have. This box is convenient to bring when traveling.
#3 — FunTV Box
This FunTV Box is true to its name as it allows the user to experience a fun time while watching the television.
- This Android box has a 64bit Quad-core Cortex A53 CPU, 2GHz frequency, 600MHz for 3D Graphics processing, and a power control processor.
- You can also connect your devices to this box as it has a Bluetooth connection.
- You can easily have access to internet connection as it has a Wifi and Cable RJ45 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet.
- Other features of this box include access to different applications, web browsers, as well as video and music players, and picture viewer.
- This FunTV Android Box can be used to view your favorite videos in high definition format and even allow you to open applications on your television.
#4 — EVPAD 3S TV Box
The EVPAD 3S TV Box has a Quad-core A53 64Bit CPU and an Android 7.0 or Higher version operating system.
- This box has a 2GB Memory and can connect with a Dual-band 2.4/4.8 Ghz WiFi Connection, in case no WiFi is unavailable, you can connect to a 100M Standard RJ45 LAN. EVPAD 3S can support a 4Kx2K and Full HD 1080P Video Output.
- You have different options on how to utilize your box, you can watch videos, listen to audio in different formats, and view pictures on your television.
#5 — HTV Box 6
The HTV Box 6 has an Android Operation System, and runs with an Amlogic S905W Quad-core 64-bit CPU.
- This box has an internal storage of 8GB eMMC and can be upgraded into a higher system when you deem necessary.
- This box can be used to browse through different applications which makes watching the television more convenient and accessible.
- This box can be connected to a Bluetooth, it can be connected to the internet using either the WiFi or the LAN.
#6 — X96 Mini Smart Box
- Running on Amlogic S905W Quad-core 64-bit CPU, an Android Operating System and it has an internal storage of 16GB eMMC.
- This Smart Box has a 2GB DDR3 Memory and a Quad-core Mali-450 GPU.
- This Smart Box automatically prompts and updates to the MiTV Function making your experience smoother, clearer, and convenient.
- You can connect this box with your television and allow you access to features that normal television features don’t have.
- This box supports a full-4K high performance SoC that supports H.265 video decoding up to 4K at 30fps thus giving access to a clearer video output.
#7 — XIAOMI Mi Box 4
- The Xiaomi Mi4C is controlled by a Bluetooth voice control TV Bos and a remote control that makes controlling your television and other devices easily.
- This Android Box supports 4K HDR which allows you to enjoy a high definition video output and runs with an ARM Cortex-A53 CPU.
- This is a lightweight device that allows Bluetooth connectivity and wireless internet connection. The Mi Box 4 runs with a 2G DDR3 Memory.
- Using this Android box, you can open different applications and use them on your television.
#8 — Leevi TV Pro Box
- The Leevi TV Pro Box runs with an RK3318 Quad Core CPU and an Android operating system. This box has an internal storage of 32 GB eMMC and a 4G DDR3 Memory.
- This box can be connected to a Bluetooth device and wireless internet connection. A remote control is included in this box and the system’s box can be upgraded when necessary.
- This box is lightweight but it is packed with different features that will allow you to watch various shows and open different online applications.
#9 — IPTV S2 Box
- Chic, compact, and reliable – this IPTV S2 Box runs with a Quad-core A53 1.5GHz CPU and Mali-450MP2, GPU.
- The S2 Box has an Android 7.1 operating system, 2 GB Memory and an internal storage capacity of 16GB.
- This IPTV S2 Box can connect to 802.11 b//g/n 2.4Ghz. This Android Box has a high definition video output, box does not only allow high definition videos but also photos, and audio.
- Using this Android Box, you can open Android applications on your television.
#10 — Xiaomi MI TV BOX S
- The MI TV Box S is an upgrade on the earlier version, which was the MI TV Box S.
- It has a 4K HD streaming capability, with Chromecast built-in
- It runs on Android 8.1 an and has a 2GB RAM
- Coming from a long line of trusted and reliable outputs, Xiaomi MI TV BOX s gives you access to different television channels, applications, and features. Promising a high definition output, this Android Box uses the Penta-core ARM Mali-450 CPU, it has an 8GB internal storage.
- You can mirror any of your device to showcase on your TV
- It has a wireless Bluetooth Remote control. You can use this device to any internet connection, it is lightweight and it can be updated to the latest Android operating system.
#11 — Transpeed A95X F3
The A95X F3 is one of the most popular TV boxes on Aliexpress. Here’s what makes it an awesome TV Box
- It has two versions – 8K & 4K and can play in 1080p, 720p, 480p
- It can support up to 32GB of space with a SD card
- It runs on the latest Android 9.0 that runs on Bluetooth 4.1
- It also comes with numerous RAM and Storage versions with the highest being 4GB & 64GB
- It has HDR capabilities for that crisp display
#12 — Transpeed 9.0
- The Transpeed 9.0 is a solid TV box that comes with an option to connect a HDMI cable, Internet, USB 3.0, OTG and TF Card.
- It runs on the H6 Graphics card which is perfect for gaming as well
- You can choose to buy this TV box with a Google Voice Nano Receiver or a wireless keyboard
- It can support up to 32GB
- Plays HDR10 and 1080p videos at 60fps
Is an Android TV box worth buying?
If you are looking for making your budget TV into a smart TV, then it’s absolutely worth buying an Android TV Box. If you have a big budget for a smart TV, then it might not make sense, as most smart TV’s give you access to the best apps.
What to look for when buying an Android TV Box?
First of all, a Chinese TV Box and an Android TV Box are the same. They are meant to make your TV a smart TV by giving it the power of Android and access to apps such as Netflix, Hulu and more. But here are certain factors that you need to look into while buying an Android TV Box.
Android Operating System – Which version to buy?
When buying an Android TV box, ensure to get the latest Android OS version. So that means, you need to get a Chinese TV box that at least runs on Android 7.0 or Android 7.1
Wifi Connectivity – What are the types of Android Boxes?
There are some Android TV Box’ that connect wirelessly to the Wifi and some that connect via an Ethernet port. Of course, the former is a bit more expensive, but it’s a seamless experience when you are watching content and there are no wires in the way.
Display Features – Which is the ideal for watching Netflix and movies?
Android TV boxes come in numerous versions and it’s explicitly mentioned if the display is in 4K resolution or 1080p and so on. But if you want a TV box for watching movies or Netflix, then ensure to get a minimum of 4k resolution.
Storage – What is the ideal storage for an Android TV Box?
It depends on your use case. So if you want to download a movie and store it within your system or download a lot of games, then you can get a 16GB or 32GB. If you are not bothered about storage, then you can get a 8GB or 4GB storage version.
Also Read :