Best Chinese Android TV Box Store Online!
Store Name: Vontar Store
Store Description: The Vontar Store has an amazing collection of Android TV boxes that range from $40 to $150
Price range: $40 - $190
Vontar X96 Mini
Xiaomi Mi TV Box
Android TV boxes have only become recently popular because people have started realizing that you don’t need a smart TV to enjoy the benefits of a smart TV as a Android TV box can do that really well at a fraction of the cost.
If you don’t know what an Android TV Box is and what it can do for you, then read our Android TV Box guide below.
If you are looking for the best Chinese Android TV boxes that money can buy, then check out our recommendations below.
|Chinese Android TV Box||Features||Android TV Box Price|
|Vontar A905X F3||Android 9.0, Quad core processor, Bluetooth 4.2||Check it out – $43|
|X88 Pro||600MHz for 3D Graphics processing|| |
Check it out – $27
|EVPAD 3S TV Box||2GB RAM, 1080p video|| |
Check it out – $109
|HTV Box 6||8GB Storage, 64-bit CPU|| |
Check it out– $22
|X96 Mini Smart Box||2GB RAM, 16GB of Storage, 4k Videos|
Check it out – $39
| IPTV S2 Box||Android 7.1, 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage|
Check it out – $28
|Xiaomi MI TV BOX 3||8GB Internal Storage, Mali-450 CPU|| |
Check it out – $51
Chinese TV Box Review 2023
#1 — Vontar A905X F3 RGB Light TV Box
The A95X is a phenomenal TV box that runs on Android 9.0 and is capable of processing video in 4K. It has optional memory slots as well as it runs on the Amlogic Quad Core processor allowing you to have a fluid like experience. Some of its key features are
- Provides support for H.265, 8K, 4K, HD 2.1 and even USB 3.0
- The Amlogic processor lets you connect to external devices via BT 4.2 and with the help of dual band WiFi
- What stands out about this tv box is that there’s RGB lights on the top of the device that change color depending on what function is being run
- You can voice control your playback settings via the remote and thanks to mirror casts, you can play your phone games directly on the big screen
An additional benefit of choosing this Android TV box is that it comes with a wireless universal QWERTY joypad that you can use to key in login credentials and even comment on YouTube videos.
#2 — TX3 Mini 2GB 16GB Smart Android 7.1 TV Box
One of the most popular android box is the TX3 Mini 2GB Smart Android 7.1 Box. Here are its features
- It is packed with Amlogic S905W up to 2.0 GHz, Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, 2GB Ram.
- It also has built-in WiFi and 2 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD.
- This TV Box uses Android 7.1 operating system, it can play various music, photo and video formats.
- You can use Skype, Picasa, YouTube, Flicker, Facebook and other relevant applications on this Android TV Box.
This android box is where technicality and functionality meet, it has your basic needs and more additional convenient functions.
Click here to check out the product – $35
#3 — EVBOX 3R+
The EVBOX 3R+ is a Chinese Android TV Box that runs on Android 7.0.
- Packed with a Quad-core A53 64Bit CPU, this EVBox 3R+ has a 2GB Memory with Dual-band WiFi connection.
- This Android box can support 6K and Full HD Video Output and cater to different audio, video, and photo formats.
- This Android Box is lightweight and has a remote control supported by infrared connection.
- This TV box has different language options such as English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- This EVBOX 3R+ has a LED Nixietube Display front panel and has various input and output ports that allows you to connect to different devices.
When you are fond of traveling and you would like to take your Android box with you, this is the perfect tool to have. This box is convenient to bring when traveling.
#4 — X88 Pro
The X88 Pro is the perfect Chinese Android TV Box for those who care about a fine balance between quality and price. Costing just under $65. It’s the perfect price range. So what does it have?
It has a 64-Bit Rockchip with Cortex A-53. Runs on the latest Android 10.0 and the maximum capacity is a 4GB RAM with 128GB of storage and with Dual Wifi.
It supports screen casting and supports a host of media such as images, video, games and music. One can also project what’s on their phone to the TV through the X88 Pro Android TV Box. These are the ports this Android TV Box has.
HDMI, Ethernet Port, AV, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, TF Card.
#5 — EVPAD 3S TV Box
The EVPAD 3S TV Box has a Quad-core A53 64Bit CPU and an Android 7.0 or Higher version operating system.
- This box has a 2GB Memory and can connect with a Dual-band 2.4/4.8 Ghz WiFi Connection, in case no WiFi is unavailable, you can connect to a 100M Standard RJ45 LAN. EVPAD 3S can support a 4Kx2K and Full HD 1080P Video Output.
- You have different options on how to utilize your box, you can watch videos, listen to audio in different formats, and view pictures on your television.
#6 — HTV Box 6
The HTV Box 6 has an Android Operation System, and runs with an Amlogic S905W Quad-core 64-bit CPU.
- This box has an internal storage of 8GB eMMC and can be upgraded into a higher system when you deem necessary.
- This box can be used to browse through different applications which makes watching the television more convenient and accessible.
- This box can be connected to a Bluetooth, it can be connected to the internet using either the WiFi or the LAN.
#7 — X96 Mini Smart Box
- Running on Amlogic S905W Quad-core 64-bit CPU, an Android Operating System and it has an internal storage of 16GB eMMC.
- This Smart Box has a 2GB DDR3 Memory and a Quad-core Mali-450 GPU.
- This Smart Box automatically prompts and updates to the MiTV Function making your experience smoother, clearer, and convenient.
- You can connect this box with your television and allow you access to features that normal television features don’t have.
- This box supports a full-4K high performance SoC that supports H.265 video decoding up to 4K at 30fps thus giving access to a clearer video output.
#8 — XIAOMI Mi Box 4
- The Xiaomi Mi Box 4 is controlled by a Bluetooth voice control TV Bos and a remote control that makes controlling your television and other devices easily.
- This Android Box supports 4K HDR which allows you to enjoy a high definition video output and runs with an ARM Cortex-A53 CPU.
- This is a lightweight device that allows Bluetooth connectivity and wireless internet connection. The Mi Box 4 runs with a 2G DDR3 Memory.
- Using this Android box, you can open different applications and use them on your television.
#9 — IPTV S2 Box
- Chic, compact, and reliable – this IPTV S2 Box runs with a Quad-core A53 1.5GHz CPU and Mali-450MP2, GPU.
- The S2 Box has an Android 7.1 operating system, 2 GB Memory and an internal storage capacity of 16GB.
- This IPTV S2 Box can connect to 802.11 b//g/n 2.4Ghz. This Android Box has a high definition video output, box does not only allow high definition videos but also photos, and audio.
- Using this Android Box, you can open Android applications on your television.
#10 — Xiaomi MI TV BOX S
- The MI TV Box S is an upgrade on the earlier version, which was the MI TV Box S.
- It has a 4K HD streaming capability, with Chromecast built-in
- It runs on Android 8.1 an and has a 2GB RAM
- Coming from a long line of trusted and reliable outputs, Xiaomi MI TV BOX s gives you access to different television channels, applications, and features. Promising a high definition output, this Android Box uses the Penta-core ARM Mali-450 CPU, it has an 8GB internal storage.
- You can mirror any of your device to showcase on your TV
- It has a wireless Bluetooth Remote control. You can use this device to any internet connection, it is lightweight and it can be updated to the latest Android operating system.
#11 — Transpeed A95X F3
The A95X F3 is one of the most popular TV boxes on Aliexpress. Here’s what makes it an awesome TV Box
- It has two versions – 8K & 4K and can play in 1080p, 720p, 480p
- It can support up to 32GB of space with a SD card
- It runs on the latest Android 9.0 that runs on Bluetooth 4.1
- It also comes with numerous RAM and Storage versions with the highest being 4GB & 64GB
- It has HDR capabilities for that crisp display
#12 — Transpeed 9.0
- The Transpeed 9.0 is a solid TV box that comes with an option to connect a HDMI cable, Internet, USB 3.0, OTG and TF Card.
- It runs on the H6 Graphics card which is perfect for gaming as well
- You can choose to buy this TV box with a Google Voice Nano Receiver or a wireless keyboard
- It can support up to 32GB
- Plays HDR10 and 1080p videos at 60fps
#13 — X3 PRO
The X3 Pro is a budget Android TV Box. It ranges from $57 to $81. Runs on Android 9.0 and works with 2.4Ghz/5Ghz Wifi. It has internal flash storage of 16GB.
It’s a pretty petite Android TV Box. It has the option to change the settings of a game controller. It has OTA updates, giving you the best and safest software experience.
Has the latest USB 3.1 system. You can watch 4K resolution at 60FPS.
#14 — Transpeed X88 Pro 10
Running on Android 11, the X88 Pro is the latest product by Transpeed that has been ordered by more than 12k customers already. Here are the key features:
- It is available with three storage options: 32GB, 64GB and 128GB; and choice of remotes as well: standard IR remote, G10S voice air-mouse and 92-key Mini Portable Keyboard
- It runs on a quad-core Rockchip CPU and a Mali 450MP2 GPU, with 4GB of RAM
- The connectivity is top-notch with 2.4G+5G Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth, USB 3.0 and slots for HDMI output along with Ethernet and AV
- All the major streaming apps are supported, with 4K output and 3D support as well
The X88 is available at prices ranging between $47 and $84 depending on the configuration you pick.
#15 — Vontar H96 Max
The H96, running on Android 10, is a popular choice among AliExpress customers. Let’s take a look at what makes it a top-selling product on the marketplace!
- The TV box holds enough firepower to play content in 4K and also support games, apart from YouTube and all other streaming apps available on Google Play
- It can connect on dual-band Wi-Fi, in addition to all other connectivity options
- You can choose between an infrared remote, a voice remote or an H96 keyboard that comes with a choice of 7 colours for the backlight
- It is powered by a Rockchip CPU and a Mali-450 GPU, available in 2GB/4GB RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB ROM
Depending on the variation you pick, the box will cost you somewhere between $47 and $79.
Best Android TV Box on Aliexpress
Transpeed Official Store
Why do I need to buy an Android TV Box?
An Android TV box basically makes a normal TV or a display unit into a smart TV. So if you don’t have a smart TV and don’t want to upgrade your current setup, then you can get an Android TV Box. The most common use cases for an Android TV box is to play Android games or download apps like Netflix or Hulu that lets you stream content from these apps.
- An Android TV Box makes your TV smart and gives you a host of features within a budget
- You can access all the apps that you generally access on your phone, but it can be accessed via the TV
- There are Android TV boxes that let you play high quality games and do much more!
If you are convinced, then here are the best cheap Android TV boxes!
Are Chinese Android TV Boxes Safe?
Chinese Android TV boxes have had a reputation of running cheap Malware and Spyware. But that doesn’t mean that all android Tv boxes have that. If you are looking for fix, then you can consider this tip from this Reddit Thread
(Most) malware runs within the operating system; If you don’t boot the untrusted OS, but EmuELEC instead, it would be comparable to running a linux live system on a windows PC with malware: The files are technically there, but never triggered (and mostly not even in the right format).
Firmware based malware would be way too much effort for such low hanging fruits.
You can boot up the android box, take a look around, but do not connect it to the network, plug in data storage or enter credentials (you’ll never know if someone will connect it accidentally in the future).
What to look for when buying a Chinese Android TV Box?
First of all, a Chinese TV Box and an Android TV Box are the same. They are meant to make your TV a smart TV by giving it the power of Android and access to apps such as Netflix, Hulu and more. But here are certain factors that you need to look into while buying an Android TV Box.
Android Operating System – Which version to buy?
When buying an Android TV box, ensure to get the latest Android OS version. So that means, you need to get a Chinese TV box that at least runs on Android 9.0
Wifi Connectivity – What are the types of Android Boxes?
There are some Android TV Box’ that connect wirelessly to the Wifi and some that connect via an Ethernet port. Of course, the former is a bit more expensive, but it’s a seamless experience when you are watching content and there are no wires in the way.
Display Features – Which is the ideal for watching Netflix and movies?
Android TV boxes come in numerous versions and it’s explicitly mentioned if the display is in 4K resolution or 1080p and so on. But if you want a TV box for watching movies or Netflix, then ensure to get a minimum of 4k resolution.
Storage – What is the ideal storage for an Android TV Box?
It depends on your use case. So if you want to download a movie and store it within your system or download a lot of games, then you can get a 16GB or 32GB. If you are not bothered about storage, then you can get a 8GB or 4GB storage version.
What is the difference between an Android TV box and an Android TV?
An Android TV is a smart TV that runs on Android operating system. You will be able to download and install Android apps directly onto your TV including online streaming apps and games. An Android TV box is a set-top box that runs on Android OS and can be plugged into any TV to convert it into a smart TV.
Do Chinese Android TV boxes have WiFi?
Yes, most Android TV boxes available online today are WiFi compatible and can be connected to internet radio devices and come with voice control capabilities. These boxes that can connect to WiFi lets you easily open and use online streaming apps as well such as YouTube and Prime Video.
Also Read :
- Dual Band Router Vs Single Band Router – Which is better?
- Top Mini Projectors on Aliexpress
- Best Chinese Mini PC – Portable Computers
- Best Chinese Dirt Bikes
- Best China Tablets
- Best Chinese Laptops
- Top Earphones on Aliexpress
- Best Headphones on Aliexpress
Table of Contents