I have been a muscle head and fitness freak for a little over two years. I used to work out everyday without fail, but off late I’ve been out of shape.
With gyms closed due to the pandemic, finding a good place to workout has become impossible. This god forsaken lockdown and no access to a gym has left me with a small ponch that’s driving me crazy.
After serious consideration I decided to go in for some decent home fitness equipment but everything listed on Amazon costs a bomb.
Check out the Gym Equipment Manufacturers here
So it occurred to me, sites like AliExpress and Alibaba would ideally sell the same quality of products at a lesser cost though I would have to wait a tad bit longer. So I wanted to find out the best Chinese gym equipment manufacturers to see whom to buy from on Alibaba or Aliexpress.
For example in Amazon the price for a decent home gym is approx $950+ with a week’s delivery time, whereas on AliExpress and Alibaba you’re getting the same products at nearly half the price with a slightly longer delivery period of about 15-35 days.
Chinese fitness products are some of the best in the world, so without any further delay let’s take a look at the best Chinese fitness equipment manufacturers from China.
Chinese Gym Equipment Manufacturers
Rated as one of the best fitness equipment manufacturers on Alibaba, the Johnson is a wide based fitness unit best suited for those who want to workout their upper body and core.
The Xiaomi FED is a 72cm pull up bar that can be easily mounted in between two walls without having to drill holes. The FED uses a pressure fixing system and can support a body weight of up to 100Kgs.
Rated as one of the Best Chinese Fitness Product on AliExpress, you can buy the Xiaomi FED Pull Up Bar for $72.48.
The Xiaomi FED is made from Stainless steel with PVC and ABS making it lightweight yet strong enough to hold your weight. It also comes in a concave card slot design making it rather compact. The ends of the FED have highly durable non-slip pads that improve safety performance.
With two size variants, the FED can be bought in either the 72cm or the 92cm variant depending on how wide apart the walls are.
The Conris DK-M6 is a full body home gym that is built to provide workout to every single muscle in your body. This relatively large home gym unit measures would require about 5.14 square meters of space taking up almost a whole room.
You can pick up this bad boy on Alibaba at $419 per unit. Since units are built by the order, it would take about 15-20 days to get shipped to your destination.
The main features of the Conris DK-M6 are:
- The company provides customization options to the logos which are found on the gym set.
- The DK-M6 comes with an integrated personal trainer to help you through your daily workout routine.
- Weighing in at 214Kgs, the DK-M6 lets you workout with a maximum weight load of 213Kgs.
- Both the seat and the wires used are of premium quality while the whole body is made of reinforced steel so it does not break with the load of the weight.
The Xterra Folding Fitness Bike is an easy to use piece of equipment and can be stored rather conveniently. Xterra has been developing exercise and fitness equipment for some time and has a decent rating online. The product’s quality looks top-notch with a premium finish making it a low cost choice for those looking to workout at home.
You can Buy the Xterra FB 350 on Amazon for $149.99 while it will take about 5-7 days to get delivered to your address.
The Xterra FB 350 features:
- A 2” x 1” LCD display showing you the necessary information such as speeds you’re cycling at, heart rate, distance covered and calories burnt.
- The grips have heart rate sensors inbuilt so as you’re cycling your heart rate will be displayed on the LCD display.
- The FB 350 has a resistance regulator that has 8 different levels set, this can be changed depending on the type of cycling you’re into.
- The whole X frame of this unit can be conveniently folded into an overall size of 20.5” x 20” and stored horizontally or vertically which ever way pleases you.
- With transparent wheels fitted at the base, moving the unit around the house is no longer a hassle. Simply fold it up and push it to your desired position.
Check it out here
The WalkingPad A1 is a smart folding walking pad that looks and acts like a treadmill from the future. Xiaomi’s A1 is built to withstand weight of up to 100Kgs and is ideal for a quick evening exercise.
This futuristic marvel is rated the Best Chinese Fitness Product on AliExpress.
Available on AliExpress at $449.10, the Mijia WalkingPad A1 will be delivered to your home address in 5-7 working days.
The main features of the WalkingPad A1 are:
- The A1 can be folded in half making it easier to store. With a folded thickness of 12.9cm you can roll the A1 anywhere as it does not take up much space.
- Using a brushless motor to power the A1, the foot board houses sensors to decide if you’re running fast, slow or at a uniform pace and adjust the speed accordingly.
- The speed can be adjusted manually using a compact remote. The top speed you can run at on the WalkingPad A1 is a max of 6km/h
- The foot board is comfortable, has a soft layer of EVA cushioning and built with high density material.
- The Mijia WalkingPad A1 features multiple security protection options as well; the Novice speed limit is set at 3, there is a child lock function, the device goes on Auto-Standby and has an overload protector.
Sunny Health & Fitness has introduced another fitness marvel, the Squat Assist Row-N-Ride. This fitness device provides you with a full body workout by targeting your upper body, core as well as your lower body.
You can buy the Sunny 077 Squat Assist Row-N-Ride on Amazon for $94.34 and would take 5-7 working days to be delivered.
The features of the Sunny Health Model Number 077 are:
- With three levels of cable tension, each cable or resistance band adds 22 lbs of resistance to your workout.
- The display unit on the 077 helps track your progress by showing you the time, count, calories burnt and total count for each session.
- The customizable handlebar is designed to allow multiple grips and positions turning it into an all-round great piece of equipment.
- The Row-N-Ride promotes a better squat form helping you build and define your thighs, calves and glutes.
- Sunny Health adopted a space saving design for the 077 making it easier to fold and store it when not in use.
Check it out here
Other notable Chinese gym equipment manufacturers
What should you consider when selecting a Chinese fitness equipment manufacturer?
There are many factors that you need to consider when choosing the best Chinese fitness equipment manufacturer. Some of these include the quality of your products, customer service, and warranty policies. Additionally, it is important to review online reviews and compare different companies’ prices before making a purchase.
Make sure that you choose a company that has a good reputation for providing high-quality gear at affordable prices. And last but not least, be sure to ask for help if there are any problems with your product or if you have questions about how to use it properly.
Having helpful support staff can go a long way in ensuring that you enjoy using your new workout equipment.
Carrying out a healthy lifestyle is much needed during these troublesome times. With no idea on when gyms are likely to resume their services, I felt it better to invest in fitness equipment that can be used at home and do not cost a bomb.
From those looking for a complete workout you can pick from options like the Conris DK-M6 or the Huayun Power Tower whereas others looking for regular cardio workouts can go for products like the Mijia WalkingPad or the Xterra FB 350 exercise bike.
Chinese fitness equipment are available for all kinds of users and as long as they’re bought overseas or from platforms like AliExpress and Alibaba you’d be able to get them at a reasonable rate.
Also Read :
- Looking for a good and cheap espresso machine? Here’s the best!
- Want to get a clean look? Check out these Chinese laser hair removers!
- Aliexpress has competition in Europe and it’s called “joom”
Table of Contents