A Soundbar is a solid investment for those who want to have the home theater experience. Soundbars are a must if you want an awesome cinematic experience or music experience at home.
But soundbars can be expensive, the really popular soundbars from Samsung and Bose can dent a hole in your wallet.
If you are looking for cheaper soundbar options, then you can consider Chinese soundbars.
|Chinese Soundbar||Price & Availability|
|Techresgun Soundbar||$9.00 on Aliexpress|
|EloptionTechnology Soundbar||$28.25 on Aliexpress|
|Mercurius soundbar||$8.55 on Aliexpress|
|Wovibo Soundbar||$17.64 on Aliexpress|
|TopRoad Soundbar||$18.63 on on Aliexpress|
|100W Soundbar||$88 on Aliexpress|
|Computer Soundbar||$19 on Aliexpress|
|Spedkoy Laptop Soundbar||$19 on Aliexpress|
|Redmi Soundbar||$55 on Aliexpress|
|HobbyLane Soundbar||$12 on Aliexpress|
|Samgeno Soundbar||$27 on Aliexpress|
|Hyasia Soundbar||$29 on Aliexpress|
I’ve been reviewing Chinese audio equipment for sometime now and I’m aware of how good they are. The Chinese soundbars are pretty awesome and here’s a list you can check out!
- #1– Techresgun Soundbar
- #2 — Eloption Technology Soundbar
- #3 — Mercurius soundbar
- #4 — Wovibo Soundbar
- #5 — TopRoad Soundbar
- #6 — 100W Soundbar under $100
- #7 — Computer Soundbar
- #8 — SPEDKOY Laptop Soundbar
- #9 — Redmi Soundbar
- #10 — HobbyLane Soundbar
- #11 — Samgeno Soundbar
- #12 — Hyasia Soundbar
- #13 — Iron Geer Soundbar
#1– Techresgun Soundbar
One of the most popular soundbars on Aliexpress is the 20W TV soundbar from the TechRegsun store.
- It is a Bluetooth surround sound, Soundbar with Bluetooth 4.2 speakers.
- It can work seamlessly with multiple devices, but it’s specifically built as a home theater sound experience
- There are four modes to this soundbar – TV Mode, FM Radio Mode, IF card Mode, USB Mode
- It supports Udisk and TF Card
- It has 4 full range high quality speakers
- It’s super easy to control and has a LED indicator that can work really well with remotes
- The dimensions are – 550mm length, 50mm height and 50mm width
- It’s IPX4 rated. So it’s decently waterproof
- The battery life is up to 5 hours in medium sound levels
- The standby time is 240 minutes
- It weighs about 585 grams, which is super light and makes it portable.
#2 — Eloption Technology Soundbar
The Eloption Technology Soundbar is another 20W beast that costs around $35. It’s a very popular Soundbar on Aliexpress.
- This Soundbar has four speakers and 3D stereo surround sound.
- There’s an option to play through an audio cable
- It has a built-in DSP sound processor for better sound clarity
- It supports TF card
- It’s a 550 mm speaker and runs on Bluetooth 4.2
- The speaker power in total is 20W
- The transmission is about 8 to 10 metres
- The music playback time is about 2.5 hours
- The charging time is 2 hours
- It weighs 675 grams, which is still light, even though it’s heavier than the Techresgun Soundbar
#3 — Mercurius soundbar
The Mercurius Soundbar is a smaller and portable soundbar that is perfect for laptop devices. In fact, it has grooves that lets you attach the soundbar to the top of your laptop.
- The installation and setup is unique as you can place on top of your laptop, the sides or place it on the table
- It has a 4.8 feet cable that gives you the extra length that you require
- It has 6W of total power
- It’s a stereo speaker and it’s pretty loud
- It has a USB cable for plug and play
- Built-in volume control
#4 — Wovibo Soundbar
One of the cheapest Chinese Soundbars on Aliexpress is from the Wovibo store.
- It runs on Bluetooth 4.2
- It has IPX4 waterproof protection
- The built in 2000 mAh battery lasts quite long
- It has a charging time of 2 to 3 hours and a standby time of 240 hours
- It comes packed with a remote control and power cable
#5 — TopRoad Soundbar
The TopRoad Soundbar is one of the best allround Soundars from China. It’s priced around $18.
- It’s a 10W Hifi portable Bluetooth speaker
- It has a working distance of 10 metres
- It supports the U-disk and a TF card
- It supports an external 3.5mm jack
- It has a 1800 mAh battery that gives continuous playtime of over 5 hours
- It has a 400mm width
#6 — 100W Soundbar under $100
If you are looking for something more powerful, then you can consider the 100W Soundbar. The ELE Eloption is a powerful soundbar and here’s what makes it one of the top Chinese soundbars.
- It’s a pretty long soundbar with a 1000mm dimension and 105mm height and 100mm width
- It can be controlled with an infrared remote control
- It uses a 2.0 Stereo
- The material is made of plastic and a cloth net. It’s pretty sturdy for such a long device
- It can be placed on the wall with the help of the stainless steel hooks or in front of the TV
- This is perfect for a 40-inch TV as it has a 100W output.
- This is one of the best under a $100 Soundbar.
#7 — Computer Soundbar
The next on the list is a simple computer Soundbar.
- It has a double bass with a double sound unit
- It can be used with a 17-inch screen or a 29-inch screen
- It can be seamlessly connected with your smartphone with Bluetooth
- It can be connected using a 3.5mm jack or a USB
- It has a nice and beautiful metal design which makes it look premium and makes it sturdy as well
- There is an independent knob on the edge for volume control
#8 — SPEDKOY Laptop Soundbar
Another computer Soundbar is the one from the SPEDKOY store. It’s a super affordable Soundbar from Aliexpress.
- It has Hi-Fi stereo and heavy bass
- It has a dedicated knob for volume control
- Can be connected with a USB
- Has a range of 10 metres
- The LED lights add a bit of aesthetics to the soundbar
- It has DSP noise cancelling features that is good for gaming when playing through the soundbar
- It has dual speakers with 3D stereo
- It runs on the latest Bluetooth 5.0
- Works with a Computer, Laptop, TV or even a phone
#9 — Redmi Soundbar
You can’t keep Xiaomi away from the game. Xiaomi’s Soundbar is the Redmi 30W TV speaker.
- The Redmi Soundbar comes with a wired and wireless version
- It’s a 30W speaker compatible with the TV
- It supports Bluetooth 5.0
- The product is a bit heavy as it weighs 1.5 kgs
- It can be mounted to the wall or placed on the table
- The length is 780mm and height is 64mm
#10 — HobbyLane Soundbar
The HobbyLane wireless Soundbar is one of the affordable Soundbars out there. It has all the features you can expect from a Soundbar. Here’s what makes it worth it!
- It runs on Bluetooth 4.2
- The speaker power is a 5W X 4 – In total about 20W
- The transmission distance is about 8 to 10 metres
- The music playback time in about 2.5 hours
- It weighs about 675 grams which is pretty light as Soundbars go
- It comes with a remote control to change and control the music and operations
#11 — Samgeno Soundbar
Looking for an under $30 Soundbar speaker? Then check out this one from Samgeno
- It has a 20W 3D stereo sound with deep bass. It has four powerful drivers, built-in subwoofers. The DSP system ensures that the sound is clear.
- The device is compatible with TV, IPads, smartphones, projectors and more
- The soundbar can be connected through a RCA or a wired AUX.
- The soundbar has a big 2000 mAh rechargeable battery. It gives out 6 hours of continuous playtime. It can be recharged within 2 hours
- The operating range is about 10 metres
- It weighs about 690 grams
#12 — Hyasia Soundbar
The Hyasia Soundbar is built for the cinematic experience. So if you are looking for a TV soundbar from China, this is a perfect fit.
- It has a 360-degree surround sound with heavy bass and treble
- The built-in microphone makes it easy for hands-free calls
- The physical buttons in the back make it easy for music control
- There is an option for TF Card, USB and AUX.
- It has a volume knob on the side for easy access
- The length is about 15.6 inches
- It comes with a remote control for easy control
#13 — Iron Geer Soundbar
The Iron Geer Soundbar works on Bluetooth and with a wire. It’s 12.8-inch long and is a perfect soundbar for TVs. It works with all the biggest TV manufacturers. It has two big speakers with3 Watts each. It generates 97 decibels of sound.
It’s one of the most versatile players as it is compatible with Bluetooth, USB, SD, AUX and FM Radio. It has a Mic that’s perfect for hands-free calls.
The 2000 mAh battery can last for 12 hours of continuous use at 50%.
Are Chinese Soundbars worth it?
Chinese Soundbars are some of the best soundbars in the market because of their sturdy finish and very affordable prices. There are numerous Chinese soundbar brands that are able to deliver high quality sound at super affordable pricing.