Huawei watches have taken the fitness industry by storm with their new series of watches out this year. The new GT series has been awaited after seeing the quality and standard Huawei has set from its previous series of watches. Huawei’s smartwatches and smart bands are in very tight competition with other brands such as Xiaomi’s Fitness Bands and even the up and coming brands like Umidigi.
|Huawei Watch GT 2e||Check it out on Amazon|
|Huawei GT 2||$135|
|Huawei Talkband B6||$99|
|Huawei Watch Fit||$86|
|Huawei Watch GT2 Pro||$219|
|Huawei Band 6||$49|
They’ve taken into account the needs for every individual from oxygen monitoring to heart rate and provide you with the best possible analysis to keep you on top of your workout schedule and lifestyl.
So we’ve curated a list of the latest Huawei Watches, that will support you in your day to day life.
Best Huawei SmartWatch 2021
Huawei Band 6
Review coming soon!
Huawei Watch Fit
The Huawei Watch Fit is one of the latest additions to the Huawei stable of smartwatches. It’s a slightly unique looking smartwatch and not like the smartwatches we generally see. The first time I saw it, I thought the screen was a tad too big and looked unwieldy.
It is quite big and if you have small wrists, it does look gigantic and that’s something I don’t like. The massive 1.64-inch AMOLED display is a treat for those who love a big display.
It has a 326PPI which means you get crystal clear clarity and colour. The display also adjusts the brightness automatically under the sun with the auto brightness feature. There are the default watch faces and you can find hundreds more in the Watch face store.
The display on this watch is top notch!
Customizations are great as you can choose the notifications you want to see. This really helps in getting a smartwatch experience that is true to your needs.
It’s available in Sakura Pink, Graphite Black, Mint Green, Cantaloupe Orange.
It’s quite light at 21 grams and has a 10 day battery life and under heavy use it can last 7 days. This is great for a smartwatch with such a huge AMOLED display.
The Watch Fit gets its name because of the Animated Watch faces that teaches you how to do some basic exercises. This is definitely not a game changer and is more of a gimmick. I don’t need a watch to tell me how to work out, when I can plug my phone and watch the tutorial while exercising.
It’s got 11 default workout modes and 85 custom workout modes. The sports tracking is great through the App which has a solid UX.
Huawei Watch GT 2e
The Huawei Watch GT 2e is the latest release from its GT series. It is very similar in terms of looks to the Huawei GT 2 but Huawei has taken it a notch up with the GT 2e.
It is amazingly comfortable on your hands no matter the wrist size maybe. Metallic curvatures on the top and bottom compliment the rubber wrist straps giving it a slick look when on the hand. It has 22mm standard rubber straps that are easily replaceable.
The watch comes in White, Green, and Red that gives you the chance to customize to go with your attire. It uses the Kirin A1 SoC which is made specifically for wearables the chipset id programmed to support all the watches features without using much battery so the watch can go up to two weeks on a single charge.
- There are heart rate sensors that are always active to monitor and provide you the results.
- Activity trackers record how many steps have been taken and the locations you’ve traveled.
- There is a SpO2 meter that calculates the oxygen in the blood. The same sensors also measure the VO2Max, to give you an analysis of your health anything over 95% is considered healthy.
- The GT 2e’s 1.39-inch AMOLED panel is big and offers plenty of contrast.
- There are 15 GPS-enabled workout-tracking modes available, Using these modes, the watch will give you route details, pace, duration, calories burned, heart rate zones, cadence, and altitude details.
- Huawei Health gives you specific insights into your nightly, weekly, and monthly sleep trends. Every morning, you will get a sleep score from 1-100 to show you the summary of your average sleep quality. You also get averages of how much deep, light, and REM sleep you’re getting, as well as low, normal, or high ratings based on what other users are getting.
- You can receive smartphone notifications on the GT 2e and notifications come through quickly but they’re not actionable. You can read them, then dismiss them.
- You can store up to 500 songs on the Huawei Watch GT 2e, and Huawei makes it a breeze to load up music files.
Fitness enthusiasts who are looking for a mid-tier alternative to a Garmin or Fitbit watch will find a lot to like with Huawei’s latest smartwatch. The low price, good fitness tracking, and overall design make the lack of third-party apps sting a bit less.
- Display: 1.39 ” AMOLED HD display
- Resolution: 454×454 HD
- Memory: 4 GB
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS Supported
- Water resistance: 5 ATM water-resistant.
- Magnetic recharging thimble.
- 14-Day Battery Life
- 15 Professional Workout Modes,
- 85 Custom Workout Modes
- SpO2 Monitoring, Heart Rate Tracker
- Better Sleep Monitoring
- Play Music
- Remote camera shutter
- Fitness Tracker.
Huawei GT 2
The Huawei GT 2 offers two sizes to choose from, a 42mm and a 46mm. The smaller one looks a lot like the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active with a plain casing, while the bigger variant has a sportier look. The Huawei Watch GT 2 has two buttons on the right side.
These protrude out quite a bit but are easy to press. The upper button is to go back to the UI, while the lower one can be assigned to any feature on the smartwatch. Between these two buttons is the speaker grill. The GT 2 has used wide 22mm that are user-replaceable, and you can pick any standard 22mm strap of your choice.
The 1.39-inch AMOLED display supports a 454 x 454-pixel resolution with no pixelation, and the smartwatch has auto-brightness which helps it adjust to changing ambient light conditions. it uses a magnetic dock with pogo pins to charge the battery.
The magnets on the charger help it to securely latch onto the Watch GT 2. Huawei’s charger uses a USB Type-C port. The Huawei Watch GT 2 is powered by the company’s Kirin A1 processor. It competes with the Snapdragon Wear 3100 SoC which is used by most WearOS devices.
The watch supports Bluetooth 5.1 along with GPS which can be used to track outdoor runs. The device is water-resistant up to 5 ATM, so you will be able to take it for a swim. The 46mm variant is also capable of receiving calls over Bluetooth.
- It is capable of step and distance tracking. It also has its own GPS for tracking distance. Heart-rate, sleep, and stress monitoring is also supported.
- It has a two-week battery life as long as you leave some of the more advanced features off and don’t do too much GPS exercise tracking.
- The GT 2 also has a high-quality speaker It’s used primarily for taking calls on your phone, through the watch, as well as for listening to music.
The Huawei Watch GT 2 offers great value over its competition, and when you consider the beautiful external hardware coupled with the efficient internal hardware, it makes for a fantastic value proposition.
- Kirin A1 Self-developed Chip
- 1.4 inch (46MM) AMOLED Display with 3D Glass Screen
- 15 Workout Modes and Full-time Fitness Trainer
- Built with two positioning systems (GPS, GLONASS)
- Message Notification
- TruSleepTM 2.0 sleep tracking
- TruSeen 3.5 Real-time Heart rate Monitoring
- TruRelax pressure monitoring.
The Huawei GT is a thin and light smartwatch with a full-color display and is comfortable to wear throughout your day. The GT is made of a combination of ceramic and metal that looks premium on the wrist. The design is similar to that of the Huawei Watch 2, although it is slimmer. It’s 10.6mm thick, and that helps it to sit on your wrist comfortably.
There’s a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, which we found to be bright and clear. All the watches features appear clearly on the display, and it’s easy to interact with the touchscreen. That clarity is likely down to the resolution of 454 x 454 pixels, which is higher than other smartwatches. There are two buttons on the right-hand side of the watch that enable you to navigate around its interface when you’re not using the touchscreen itself.
The top button works to wake the watch and then take you back to the main menu, while the lower one is designed for you to set up your own shortcuts. This enables you to easily boot up your favorite apps without having to head into the main menu, which is useful if you’re often running with the watch.
- Multiple sports modes are supported for running, swimming, and cycling. Additional outdoor sports tracking includes hiking and cross country. Huawei has also included a mode called Running Course that offers up dedicated run-focused training sessions you can try out if you want to make the most of your running time.
- Huawei GT battery can up to two weeks with normal use, a complete day of GPS tracking and up to a month with features like always-on display and GPS turned off.
- The Watch GT is compatible with Android and iOS. You can view text messages, apps alerts, and reject calls from your phone.
Huawei’s Watch GT is a decent fitness tracker disguised as a smartwatch. Even thou the size isn’t suitable for all wrists, its GPS, durability, and long battery life make it a good companion for outdoor workouts.
- 1.39 inch AMOLED screen
- 5ATMWATER PROOF Can go to a depth of 50 meters
- 3 Satellite Positioning GPS+GLO+GAL
- 454 x 454, PPI
- Bluetooth: BT4.2, BLE
Huawei Talkband B6
Huawei Talkband B6 is one of the most unique smartwatches in the market. The watch can be removed from its casing and can be used as a Bluetooth headset to answer calls. The screen displays quite a lot of info such as the time and date, calories burnt, heart rate, weather, steps taken, distance walked/ran, and battery level.
TalkBand B6 has a Kirin A1 chip inside it, this is the same chip inside the Huawei FreeBuds 3. The chip brings advanced Bluetooth 5.2, powerful audio, an independent power management unit, and an ultra-low-power application processor.
It has a 1.53-inch flexible display with anti-glare glass on top, a Hall sensor, a metal frame, voice assistant, remote camera feature, real-time motion data detection, and FIRSTBEAT™ professional sports guidance. If you are looking for a Fitbit alternative this one is ideal for you.
- Huawei Band B6 has Huawei’s first low-power wearable product chip-Kirin A1, which reduces Wi-Fi signal interference through a smart Bluetooth channel selection algorithm, allowing you to chat with friends in any environment.
- Huawei Band B6 uses a self-developed 3A audio optimization algorithm and dual MIC noise reduction function to accurately identify the sound range, pick up and strengthen your voice, and quickly remove background noise.
- The Watch after a single full charge can talk for 8 hours6. The Type-C interface has a double-sided symmetrical design, no need to distinguish between the front and the back when plugging and unplugging, making charging more convenient.
The Huawei Talkband B6 is the answer to Fitbit for the next generation of fitness watches. if you are looking for an affordable alternative to the Fitbit. The Talkband B6 is worth every penny.
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 1.53 in, 128 x 32 pixels, Touch Display
- Calorie Count, Sleep Monitor
- Step Count, Pedometer
- AMOLED Display
- Android Compatible
- Incoming Call, Text Message
Are Huawei watches good?
The Huawei watch, especially the Huawei GT is one of the best selling watches in the past few years. That’s testament to how good the watches are. The Huawei watches also don’t have the problem of the Google blockade and hence can be independently run.
Which Huawei Watch is the best?
The Huawei GT watch sold more than 2 Million units in 2019 and continues to sell more in the present year making it one of the best selling watches and also the best Huawei Watch.
Can the Huawei Watch fit make calls?
The Huawei Watch fit can get the notification of incoming calls but it cannot make calls as it doesn’t have a built in SIM feature.
Is Huawei Watch fit Waterproof?
The Huawei Watch fit has a waterproof rating of 5ATM. This means it can be underwater up to 50 metres for for about 30 minutes. the waterproof feature works for basic swimming but not for intensive activities such as scuba diving and water skiing.
Is Huawei watch compatible with iPhone
All Huawei watches are compatible with the iPhone and can be connected via Bluetooth.
Is the Huawei watch compatible with Samsung?
All Huawei watches are compatible with Samsung and can be connected via Bluetooth.
Huawei Band 6
Huawei watches have taken the fitness industry by storm with their new series of watches out this year. The new GT series has been awaited after seeing the quality and standard Huawei has set from its previous series of watches. Huawei's smartwatches and smart bands are in very tight competition with other brands such as Xiaomi's Fitness Bands and even the up and coming brands like Umidigi.
Product SKU: HJFJH78
Product Brand: Huawei
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 46
Price Valid Until: 2022-01-16
Product In-Stock: InStock