Tube amplifiers have been around for ages, known for their warm glow emitted by the vacuum tubes and many enthusiasts claim they provide a warmer, fuller profile than modern digital devices. Chi-Fi is a common term used to describe tube-based electronics from china. A regular vacuum tube amplifier can cost you thousands of dollars if it’s made in the US or Europe whereas the Chi-Fi models of the highest quality can be purchased for less than thousand dollars.
|#1 Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier||On Amazon|
|#2 Neoteck Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver with 6J4 Vacuum Tubes||On Amazon|
|#3 INFI Audio Hybrid Class AB Tube Amplifier||On Amazon|
|#4 FOSI Audio Tube Amplifier||On Amazon|
|#5 INFI Audio Tube 80W Amplifier||On Amazon|
|#6 Nobsound P1 Tube Amplifier||On Aliexpress|
|#7 NFJ & FX AUDIO Tube 01||On Aliexpress|
|#8 Willsenton R8 stereo Tube Amplifier||On Aliexpress|
|#9 Nobsound Latest Little Bear T7 6J1||On Aliexpress|
Best Chinese Tube Amplifier 2021
So, we’ve put together a list of the best china tube amplifiers on amazon and aliexpress that is sure to fit your budget and also provide you the best warm retro sound that you desire.
#1 — Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier
The Reisong stands out for its Hi-Fi Audio and glimmering mirror stainless steel chassis is point to point welded for a sturdy feel. There are 5 illuminating tubes that are A10 AMP, they are shielded with a metal protective cover. The Amplifier works best with bookshelf speakers creating a warm depth of sound.
The Amplifier has a potting type output transformer, to ensure the stability and reliability of the output transformer, especially in humid places the amp has a more reliable performance.
- Output Power: 6W * 2 (Ultra-linear).
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 28KHz.
- Output Impedance: 4,8Ω.
- Total harmonic distortion: ≤ 1% (1kHz).
- SNR: 88dB.
- Voltage amplification: 6N2J × 2.
- Power output tube: Dawn export EL34 × 2.
- Rectifier tube: 5Z4PJ × 1.
- Input sensitivity: 750MV.
- Input impedance: 100KΩ (2 groups input)
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 310 × 268 × 165mm.
- Power Supply Voltage: AC 110V – 120V / 50Hz-60Hz
#2 — Neoteck Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver with 6J4 Vacuum Tubes
The Neoteck Tube Amplifier is best suited for desktops and small spaced homes. It connects through bluetooth to your Mac or PC and provides 4.2 stereo audio amplification. The 2 Channel power output provides 50w of power on each channel to passive speakers. The body is designed with a solid aluminum chassis for long term use.
The Neoteck Tube Amplifier is easy to connect to your audio system with no software to install or settings to change. Headphone amp supports most headphones of high impedance 16-300Ω, Perfectly suited for your High impedance headphone.
- THD: ≤ 0.5%
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz (±1 dB)
- SNR: ≥ 98dB
- Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV
- Bluetooth transmission distance: 40ft(12m)
- Terminating impedance: 2Ohm – 8Ohm
- Output power: 50W + 50W
- Headphones output: 16-300ohm
- Bluetooth Name: BT HIFI AUDIO
Also Read : Check out the best Chinese Soundbar! The latest rage in the music scene!
#3 INFI Audio Hybrid Class AB Tube Amplifier
The INFI Tube Amplifier is a Hybrid styled 100w amplifier with independent EQ adjustment knobs. The outer casing is made of aluminum and metal which provide good heat insulation and a low noise fan cooling system provides good cooling performance for long time playing. Thickened steel wire mesh acts as a tube protection cover that not only adds protection of the tubes, but also provides cooling performance and user safety.
The INFI Tube amplifier has high resolution input slots that provide excellent signal pick up and flow and they connect with inter-graded music decoders, CD players and Smart Television.
- VU meter display input signal voltage
- Software Control Fan cooling system
- Power Amplifier
- Output Impedance: 4-8ohm
- Bluetooth: V2.1
- Bluetooth Range: <10 meter/<33 foot range(Open Area)
- AC Power Input: 110V 50Hz
- USB Support: WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/Flac
- RCA Input for TV/Laptop/MP3 player/Smartphone Earphone Jack
#4 — FOSI Audio T20 Tube Amplifier
The FOSI Audio T20 Tube Amplifier is a bluetooth tube amplifier that streams Hi-Fi music to your stereo system to separate passive speakers. 50 watt per channel power output can support most home passive speakers to create remarkable audio quality. The amplifier is best suited to fit your audio system with Bluetooth and RCA input.
Fosi Audio T20 tube amp is designed with 3.5mm headphone output. It optimizes your experience and brings improved sound quality for a better listening experience. For good quality headphones to pair with your Amplifier, check out the Aliexpress headphones that people are going crazy for!
- Headphones Output: 16-64Ohm
- Terminating Impedance: 2 Ohm – 8 Ohm
- MAX Power Output: 50W x 2
- THD ≤ 0.04%, SNR ≥ 99dB
- Amplifier Chip: TPA3116, Input Sensitivity ≤ 280mV
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz (±1 dB)
- Input Mode: Bluetooth and RCA
- Bluetooth Transmission Distance: Up to 39 Ft(12m)
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.2 support apt-X and apt-X low latency
#5 — INFI Audio Tube 80W Amplifier
The INFI Audio Tube 80 is built on a whole aluminum block mesh that provides excellent protection for the tubes and heat insolution. The front panel has a bass and terrible EQ system to adjust your sound to your liking and volume control metal knob to adjust the output sound.
The amplified output this tube amplifier can provide is a massive 80w to your passive speakers for the best quality sound output and is one of the most powerful in the market in its range.
The headphone preamp uses aluminum alloy oxidation drawing method to provide stronger signal strength and the knobs are metal cut for more delicate EQ and volume control control.
- P Level : 6N1x2/6P1x2
- Amplifier Chip : 2955/3055
- Output Power (Rated) : 2X30w
- Output Power (Max.) : 2X50w
- Total Harmonic Distortion : ≤0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : ≥86dB
- Audio Input : AUX, Bluetooth, USB,Optical, Coaxial
#6 — Nobsound P1 Tube Amplifier
The Nobsound P1 tube amplifier is a HiFi amplifier that supports three inputs: bluetooth, USB and RCA making it versatile and compatible and two high quality outputs through RCA and a 3.5mm headphone slot. The Amp can drive 32-300 ohm headphones making it convenient to enjoy original robust sound or EQ the sound to your liking with the treble and bass control knobs. The Amp has blue and orange light emitting vacuum tubes for an attractive look, very suitable for home and desktop audio systems.
The Vacuum tubes used in the Nobsound P1 tube amplifier as the classic 6J5 vacuum & valve tube that provide warm retro tube sound.
- Chip Architecture: CM6642+QCC3008+NE5532+classic 47
- PC-USB Input Sampling Frequency: 192K/24Bit
- THD: 0.01% , SNR: 103dB
- PC-USB System supported: XP/W7/W8/W10/MAC/Linux
- Bluetooth VER: 5.0
- Headphone matching impedance: 32-300Ω
- Headphone Max power output: 160mW 32Ω load
- Bass & Treble Range: ±6dB
- RCA output level: 2.3V
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz(±3dB)
#7 — FX AUDIO Tube 01
The FX Audio Tube 01 tube amplifier stands out for its compact and modern design. It uses the 6J1 Vacuum tubes to amplify its sound. It has two RCA input slots to accept input signals which are amplified to a warm vintage sound and is sent out to two RCA slots which can be directly connected to your passive speakers or bookshelf speakers. This device is truly value for money as it provides excellent retro sound and cost less than $35.
The vacuum tubes can be replaced with any of your choice for your own custom sound giving absolute freedom over the warmth of the sound.
- Channel: 2
- Impedance: 600R
- Model: TUBE-01
- Frequency Response: 20HZ (-0.2DB) -20KHZ (-0.2DB)
- SNR: 100DB output: 3000MV
- Input sensitivity: 300MV-2000MV
- THD: 1000MV 0.1%
- Magnification: 1.5 times
#8 — Willsenton R8 stereo Tube Amplifier
This massive tube amplifier from willsenton consists of 9 tubes that are covered with a metal mesh for protection. There are two listening modes: Triode linear mode for listening to warm vocals and other high frequency music and ultra-linear working mode that is suitable for movies with big scenes and big dynamics.
Independent external BIAS-ADJ voltage display header helps monitor voltage fluctuation and keeps the best state of the power vacuum tubes at all times.
- Frequency effect: 10Hz 40kHz (+/-0.5db)
- Total harmonic distortion: 1% (1kHz)
- Signal to noise ratio: 91dB
- Input sensitivity: 380mv (when Integrated amp input), 820mv (when pure power amp input)
- Input impedance: 100KΩ
- Output impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω
- Preamp stage power supply filtering Tube: 6SN7*1
- Voltage amplifier stage Tube: 6SL7*2
- Driver stage Tube: 6SN7*2
- Power consumption: 310W
- Volume (W*H*D): 400*200*390 mm
- Working conditions: Temperature: 0°~40°C, Humidity: 20%-80%
#9 — Nobsound Little Bear T7
The latest tube amplifier from Nobsound, the Little Bear T7 is the last one that makes it to our list. It is a Hi-Fi Phono RIAA amplifier that supports turntables and provides the most lush sound from it. It can support Aux inputs that the vacuum tubes buffer to get a warm sound. If you are planning on revisiting your old record collection this amp is sure to bring life back into it.
The AUX function is also a tube amplified buffer function to get a better warm sound, so you can set up the Nobsound little bear T7 to switch between AUX or phono for turntable by switching between them with a toggle switch.
- RIAA freq response 20hz-20kHz +/- 0.5dB, S / N ratio> 85dB
- THD <0.05%, input sensitivity 3.0mV, gain 40dB,
- Nominal / max output 300mV / 1.8V
- Output impedance 200 ohms, input 47k ohm / 220 pF
- Frequency response: 20 HZ – 20 KHZ
- Input sensitivity 300 mv
- SNR: 96 db
- Total harmonic distortion <3% (1 KHZ)
- Power range output: 0.2 W
- Output impedance: 100K
- Input impedance: 50K
These are the Best China Tube Amplifiers available on amazon and aliexpress that will take you back the days of true warmth of retro sound.
How to choose a Chinese Tube Amplifier
Tube amplifiers, popular especially among musicians, have a lot to offer but picking one that’s ideal for you can be a challenge. Let’s take a look at some factors to consider:
The higher the wattage, the louder the music. So, if you have thin walls and complaining neighbours, high wattage amps may not be the way to go.
For many musicians, the tone is the most important factor to consider while buying a tube amplifier and the best way to check this is by using the amp in person.
- Valve/Tube Type:
There are different types available such as EL84, KT66 and so on, and reading a guide on how to choose the best valve type will help you identify the most suitable one for your playing style.
If you have to work on a budget, doing an in-depth search will help you find some good valve amplifiers that may not too popular, but still, give the same great output. They will also be considerably cheaper than the best-selling ones.
Do tube amplifiers really sound better?
Better sound is the main reason behind musicians opting for tube amplifiers. They add different kinds of distortions and higher-quality output as compared to solid-state amplifiers.
Do cheap Chinese tube amplifiers really work?
Chinese tube amplifiers are cheap due to low manufacturing costs and do not hinder the quality despite the low prices. However, reading a few reviews and forums on the amplifier you are looking to pick up will help you make a decision.
Also Read :