I can’t live without my vacuum cleaners.
They cut my cleaning time by around 70% especially because I have vacuum cleaners of different types.
They are affordable, super high-quality, reliable and all around the perfect fit for a home.
|Brand & Make||Important details||Price & Availability|
|Prosenic P10||22000 PA, 45 minutes of continuous use||$175 on Aliexpress|
|LIECTROUX Robot Vacuum Cleaner||3000 pa suction, 600 ml dust box, 350 ml water tank||$212 on Aliexpress|
|NEATSVOR Robot Vacuum Cleaner||3000 pa, path planning, voice prompt||$180 on Aliexpress|
|Xiaomi Cleanfly||5000 pa, 13 minute working time||$43 on Aliexpress|
|Baseus Handheld Vacuum Cleaner||4000 pa suction, Two types of nozzle||$39 on Aliexpress|
Vacuum cleaners can get very expensive though. Even a simple floor cleaner can run up to hundreds of dollars and it’s not something that a lot of people can afford.
But what most people can afford is Chinese vacuum cleaner. So why are Chinese vacuum cleaners awesome?
In this review, we cover both robot vacuum cleaners and manual vacuum cleaners as well.
My Experience Buying and Using Chinese Vacuum Cleaners
Trust me when I tell you this, I can not live without my vacuum cleaner and neither will you, once you buy one for yourself.
I’ve been using AliExpress to buy vacuum cleaners and I have not been disappointed so far. Many of the sellers I’ve dealt with have been kind enough to provide after sales service and even take it upon themselves to see that the right product is shipped out in a timely manner.
Though all this may sound good, there were a couple of instances where I did receive a broken vacuum and this got me frustrated. But, after discussing my situation with the manufacturer, I was granted a replacement at no extra charge which kind of rebuilt my trust in them and I considered it to be a one-off situation.
Take a look at the vacuum cleaner below. I spent $175 on it and this is what was delivered to me back in 2020. As you can see, the body looks banged up and seems to be missing some key components.
This is the only problem I can think of when buying Chinese vacuum cleaners online, there’s no guarantee that the product will last.
But over the years I did notice that the quality of Chinese vacuum cleaners have improved and I can now find a decent autonomous one for under $150.
These vacuum cleaners are efficient and from personal experience, they are really built to last.
Brands like Xiaomi and Roborock are currently some of my favorites simply because they are more than capable of cleaning a multi storey house and come with features I couldn’t find in many other Chinese brands.
If you’re looking for good Chinese vacuum cleaners, I’d recommend checking out DHgate, AliExpress and even Amazon by searching for keywords like Roborock, iLife Vacuums, Chinese vacuums and even cheap vacuum cleaners.
Here are a couple of robot vacuums I picked up over the years.
You can also get in touch with the seller, or if you’re like me, then contact the manufacturer directly and buy from them. From what I’ve learnt, buying directly from the manufacturer is the best way to go especially since they don’t sell substandard products, everything will be in the package and they will even provide discounts if you buy more than one.
Best China Vacuum Cleaner
If you are searching for Robot Vacuums on any Chinese ecommerce sites, you will more often than not come across the Abir X8. It’s a sub $300 robot vaccum. Only on Aliexpress, it has sold more than 2000 units.
Currently in the market, it’s the most cost effective Robot Vacuum at $245. It’s got a 3200 mAh battery and 32W of power. It uses a LIDAR scanner to map the room and has 6500 Pa of suction power.
600 ml capacity dustbin and an electrical water tank of 360 ml. It does spot cleaning and cleans in patterns based on your home. It has 46 sensors which guides the vacuum and a big double side brush.
360 S7 Pro – Chinese Robot Vacuum
The 360 S7 Pro is a cheaper alternative to the Roborock. It’s a sweeping and mopping robot vacuum that is a super popular Chinese vacuum cleaner. Here are its features
- It has 2200 pa suction.
- Through the app you can choose a particular cleaning area and can customize timings.
- It has self-protection. Anti-drop, anti-collision that can protect the device
- It has a maximum cleaning area of 180 sq metres
- It has a dust box capacity of 570ml
- It has a working time of 60 – 120 minutes
- It has a 3200 mAh battery and weighs about 3.6 kgs
- The noise during suction is lesser than 5 decibels
- It can clean pet hair pretty well
Xiaomi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Now we move to a handheld vacuum cleaner. The Xiaomi handheld vacuum cleaner is a super popular Chinese vacuum cleaner. It’s affordable and portable. Here’s what makes it amazing.
- The dust cup volume is about 100 ml which is pretty big for such a small device
- It weighs around 600 grams. That’s super lightweight
- The device can be fully charged using a USB-C charger in about 2.5 hours
- It has a double layer filtration system that can be easily cleaned
- It’s portable and can be used at home or the car
- This is not meant for intense cleaning and more like simple dust and debris that has been spilled
- It’s perfect for cleaning windows and curtains
ATWFS Ultra Quiet Portable Cleaner – Chinese Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The ATWFS Ultra Quiet portable cleaner is a budget vacuum cleaner from China that is probably the most affordable vacuum cleaner in the market.
- It works with 220V of power
- The rated power is 600W
- It has a dust cup capacity of 1.2L
- It can be easily dismantled and stored
- The dust cup is washable and has multiple filtration systems
- It weighs about 2 kgs which is pretty light
- The noise is lesser than 70 decibels
- It comes with a long cord that can reach far places
If you are looking for a powerful, starter vacuum cleaner that is affordable, then the ATWFS should be your pick!
Prosenic P10 – Chinese Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Prosenic P10 is one of the most popular vacuum cleaners on Aliexpress. Although it’s a handheld vacuum cleaner, it does have some pretty nifty tech features.
- This is a cordless vacuum cleaner with 22000 PA
- It has a smart touch screen feature to control the operations of the vacuum cleaner
- It has 4 specific cleaning modes
- It can work continuously for 45 minutes
- It has a 11000 RPM brushless motor for intense cleaning
- The noise is lesser than 75 decibels
- It has a 5-stage filtration system
- It can support vacuuming or even mopping provided you buy the tank separately
- It has a original lithium battery pack
- The touch screen can control the suction levels and other settings and shows the battery level
- The independent motor has much more power for vacuuming carpets and tough surfaces
- It has a 5-step filtration system
- The detachable battery gives you cleaning time for a longer period
- The spare battery extends the running time to 90 minutes
- The 2 in 1 anti-winding brush is good for carpets and floors alike
Deerma Vacuum Cleaner
Xiaomi’s sub-brand, Deerma has been gaining prominence in the vacuum cleaner category. It’s one of the popular Chinese vacuum cleaner brands. The handheld vacuum cleaner from Deerma is one of its popular products.
- It costs $40 and comes with many brush types for various cleaning purposes
- It is a 220V machine and has a 2 in 1 design that can be used to clean floors and curtains alike
- It has powerful suction that can suck out any debris
- It can remove dust and mites alike
- It can be used to clean floors, curtains, beds, tables, laptops and more
- It has a dedicated dust box to clean out the dust and can be washed separately
- The power cord length is 4.5 metre
- The noise level is lower than 75 decibels
- The dust box capacity is 800ml
- It has 600W of power
LIECTROUX Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Most Robo Vacuum cleaners cost north of $400 and are very expensive. But if you are looking for a super budget vacuum cleaner, you can’t do better than the LIECTROUX. It’s the best Chinese robot vacuum cleaner.
- It has a map feature that fully understands the blueprint of your house for better cleaning. It’s not a 3D rendition, but a 2D rendition
- It has a brushless motor
- The cleaning speed can be adjusted to improve the battery life
- It has a set regular cleaning path that can be set in the app to get a consistent cleaning experience
- It has a 3000 pa suction
- It has a 600 ml large dustbin and a 350 ml big water tank
- It has a built-in sensor
NEATSVOR Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The most popular robot vacuum store on Aliexpress and that’s Chinese is the NEATSVOR robot vacuum cleaner. It has a 4.9 rating and 3900+ orders.
- It’s super cheap and costs around $212
- It has a 3000 pa hurricane suction
- Enabled with the realtime mapping feature. You can see which area your Vacuum cleaner is cleaning
- It has strong sensors that protects against collision and falls
- There are multiple cleaning modes and the suction levels are adjustable
- It also has a voice prompt feature
- The path planning feature makes it easy to clean your home
The Xiaomi Cleanfly is probably the most affordable and best handheld vacuum cleaner in the market right now.
- If you are looking for a cleaner to clean the difficult parts of your home and car, then check out the Xiaomi Cleanfly.
- It works wirelessly and has fast charging
- It has a suction of 5000 pa and the vacuuming speed is 32000 revolutions per minute
- The charging time is 1.5 hours and the running time is 13 mins with 65 decibels of sound
- It has a built-in 2000 mAh battery
- It comes with different nozzles for efficient cleaning
PROSENIC Cyclone Filter
The Proscenic I9 is a rechargeable handheld vacuum cleaner that is a super powerful handheld vacuum cleaner.
- It has a smart touch screen
- 22000 pa of suction
- It has a removable battery to help for longer cleaning time by replacing the battery
- It has 3 nozzles for even the hard floor
- It has a 5-stage filtration system
- The cyclone technology ensures continuous suction
- 45 minutes of continuous use
- It weighs around 1.6kgs which makes it pretty easy to clean
- It has a floor brush nozzle, mite killing brush, round-soft bristle brush
- Long gap nozzle
Baseus Vacuum Cleaner
If you are looking for a nice, portable hand vacuum cleaner, then check Baseus has an amazing option. The handheld vacuum cleaner is one of the best vacuum cleaners in town. Baseus is a popular Chinese electronic brand.
- It’s portable enough to store in your cup holder of your car
- It’s 6.5 cms in diameter and 23.2cms in height
- It has a super strong 4000 pa suction
- On a single charge, the cleaner can be used 7 times
- Two types of nozzles are provided for efficient cleaning – Long nozzle for those difficult to reach and a brush nozzle to clean up the dust
- The filters can be washed easily
- It has a power indicator
Deerma Mites Remover
There are not a lot of vacuum cleaners that are built for specific purposes. The Deerma Mites cleaner is built to remove mites.
- It’s particularly built for mites and dander
- It also comes with a warm air outlet that can remove dampness on the bed
- It also has a UV-C lamps that sterilizes up to 99%
- It has suction of 13000 pa
- It has a single touch start button
This is a perfect vacuum cleaner for people with allergies of all types and can’t be around dust and dirt.
The Valubot K100 as the name suggests is a budget robot vacuum cleaner from China. It’s a sub $150 vacuum cleaner that’s perfect people who aren’t sure about whether to commit to a robot vacuum and don’t want to pay too much for that. The Valubot K100 is a perfect fit for those people.
The 1800pa hurrican suctions sucks out pet’s hair with ease. It sweeps and vacuums and also mops. The mopping is pressurized, which means even tough stains are cleared out.
It generates 55 decibels in sound. The app has some incredible features that lets you time your cleaning, focus on a certain area and cleans corners too.
The 2600 mAh battery ensures cleaning of 150 square meters on a single charge.
Are Chinese Vacuum Cleaners any good?
Chinese Vacuum cleaner brands such as Xiaomi and Prosenic are as good as big brands like Dyson, as similar to Dyson, they are made in China. Chinese vacuum cleaners are very affordable and are of high quality.
Also read :
- Cheap Chinese Soundbars
- LED Growlights China Review
- Fake Chinese Replica Lights
- Karaoke machines from China
- Top Chinese Tablet Brands we love
- Best Chinese Mechanical Keyboard
- Best Chinese Wireless Earbuds on Aliexpress
- Best Electric Scooters on Aliexpress
Table of Contents